Reviews for Thinking Of You
CorBen chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This is probably really old but I would like to see more. Ita

Great
Ani chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Wow, that was really touchy, Thank you so much for writing
wearealllost chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
hands down, the best fanfiction i have read in a long time!

i don't know i i should cry or laught, awsome!
lexi64111 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
That was cruel and inhummane and all around aweful. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU MAKE US CHOOSE! I am serious, all nght and all tomorrow and posibly all sunday i am going to be weighing each side. its going to drive me insane.

i think... (i say sweetly with puppy dog face)... that you should continue it anyway... :D just so crazy people like me who completly love these stories arent sent to the psych ward for twilight maddness.

:D loved it (if that wasnt obvious in my obsesivness...)
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
aww! this was so sad! i hate the fact ur making us choose! i hate this i like them both but she needs edward like an addiction but she needs jake like she needs the sun! ugh!
Crash Hale chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Yep, the first time I heard this song I was like Ed, Bel and Jacob! New moon all the way! I know we already talked about this and I know you know how I feel lol.

Anyway I saw it as her leaving with Edward and I felt so freaking sad! it's not even funny. You really made me feel for Jacob in this story. Great job babe! you are awesome!

- Irena
Emmett's Girl 47 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
awee , that was really good ! awesome job :)
BlueLilyInDarkness chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This was really good. I kno deep down in my heart that bella went with edward... it is jus natural ... though even deeper down I wish she went wit jake nd edward came home to me *tee-hee* but this was great. I really enjoyed it. BRAVO! :-)
eclipsedbrunette chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
How did I not see the whole JxBxE element to that song? I feel stoopid now.

Lovely as always.

-Aislinn
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
loved this oneshot. awesome job. keep up the good work!
bellasblush chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I totally thought of them when I heard this song! You did a great job! (I think I have a soft spot for songfics) :)