Reviews for Crimson Dawn: Uzumaki Naruto
Why the fuck do so many fics have naruto falling in love with a fuckin stalker i mean shes just weard iys always i love u hinata. Retarded
kate munoz chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
I thought you would make naruto and hinata be together I mean itd be better just saying no affence ive never heard of a fumina all through the naruto series but ok
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Why didn't Naruto kill his aggressors, that I did not understand...

Besides he was being too kind...

Where is the superiority complex, where is the darkness that inevitably comes with intelligence, yet all you made is a cliche piece of humanist work -.-
J.C chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Amazing, just plain and simple
Tunderkiwi chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
"awesome story" :) Joke aside, for first chapter it was good. Not epic but very well written. Ofcourse I cannot make a valid assuption by reading first chapter alone so i am gonna read the rest.
Narutoyung chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Cant wait for naruto/sanae pairing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
damn. It looks like a good story but i hate OC's. well thats not really true, i can easily like/tolerate OCs but when they bend canon to such a degree it turns AU, its hard to tolerate. sorry but.. yeah. no go for me :/
Sage of the ten paths chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Tif naruto was really smart,he shouldn't have flaunted his powers at the clothing shop
Shin1gam1 chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
Good Work
Sandaime Hokage chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Cool story, different to most other fics out there, hope you update soon.

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
templar627 chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
Great story so far, can't wait for the next update.
Kurama's final nightmare chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
update soon this is great!
Kurama's final nightmare chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
why dont you pair naruto with sanae?

i think it would be great to have him paired with an OC that ISN'T based of the author(it happens more than you might think)
Lycan91 chapter 9 . 3/29/2011
cool new chapter. been busy and just got back to this story. really can't wait for the next chapter.
shankstar89 chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
great story please update soon