Reviews for Training
elizabethbane chapter 5 . 4/29
This might sound bad, but would you mind if I beta-read this a little? I caught some framed and spelling mistakes while reading and was wondering if you would allow me to fix them.
If this sounds really rude I had absolutely no intention of that, and I'm sorry. But it's a great story and I think that slight changes would make it run smoother.
This story is wicked please keep going I love Christchurch sorry I can't spell the but please keep going for the fandom
Please please keep going I just started reding this tonight and I need to know the end please
anniethewise chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
AHHHHHHH

THE CLIFFHANGER

I REALLY NEED MORE
Reyna G. Daughter of Bellona chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Please please please finish this story! It is sooo good! It's one of the best stories ive read! I hate not knowing what's gonna happen. So please I'm beggin you finish the story!
GothMomma21 chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
Please come back its been an amazing read
doesn'tKILLyouSTRONGER chapter 21 . 6/8/2014
Hey, I just stumbled across this story now and I really hope you do continue it. It's well written and has such a good plot. I'm begging you to continue writing it!
pasycakes-mundanes chapter 21 . 4/21/2014
I really think that you should continue this story. I always come and check if you have updated and you haven't :(.
This is one of the best fan fictions that I have read so please continue.! pretty pretty please!
megycool2 chapter 21 . 4/6/2014
Please keep writing
JustAnotherFan chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
You should totalllyyyy keep going with the story! I remember really liking it and I was so sad that it left at such a dramatic (read as swoon worthy) moment! I'd like to see where you take it from here!
Ginger chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
I was really surprised when I got this email. To tell you the truth I forgot.
I do however love the story and I hope you come up with a solution and update soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
I would love to continue reading!
petthekittyorelse chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
yay happy ur back its such a great story! your should continue :3
cmcproud.15 chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
Please please please continue on this story. I absolutely love this story and think that any direction you take it could work. Please update again. :)
Carastarr chapter 21 . 2/17/2014
I would love it if you finished the story. I have been here since the beginning and want to see how it ends. I can't wait!