Reviews for Training
This story is wicked please keep going I love Christchurch sorry I can't spell the but please keep going for the fandom
Please please keep going I just started reding this tonight and I need to know the end please
anniethewise chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
AHHHHHHH

THE CLIFFHANGER

I REALLY NEED MORE
Reyna G. Daughter of Bellona chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Please please please finish this story! It is sooo good! It's one of the best stories ive read! I hate not knowing what's gonna happen. So please I'm beggin you finish the story!
GothMomma21 chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
Please come back its been an amazing read
doesn'tKILLyouSTRONGER chapter 21 . 6/8/2014
Hey, I just stumbled across this story now and I really hope you do continue it. It's well written and has such a good plot. I'm begging you to continue writing it!
pasycakes-mundanes chapter 21 . 4/21/2014
I really think that you should continue this story. I always come and check if you have updated and you haven't :(.
This is one of the best fan fictions that I have read so please continue.! pretty pretty please!
megycool2 chapter 21 . 4/6/2014
Please keep writing
JustAnotherFan chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
You should totalllyyyy keep going with the story! I remember really liking it and I was so sad that it left at such a dramatic (read as swoon worthy) moment! I'd like to see where you take it from here!
Ginger chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
I was really surprised when I got this email. To tell you the truth I forgot.
I do however love the story and I hope you come up with a solution and update soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
I would love to continue reading!
petthekittyorelse chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
yay happy ur back its such a great story! your should continue :3
cmcproud.15 chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
Please please please continue on this story. I absolutely love this story and think that any direction you take it could work. Please update again. :)
Carastarr chapter 21 . 2/17/2014
I would love it if you finished the story. I have been here since the beginning and want to see how it ends. I can't wait!
unicornlady23 chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
Hi, I think think story is great, so why not finish it for those of us who are involved with the characters? Please update if you can. Thanks and may Peace and Love be with you Always. :-) Unicornlady23