Reviews for Still Frame
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
for the second one you wrote, about the fire or ice were you refering to the poem fire and ice by robert frost?

'some say the world will end in fire some say in ice,

from what i've tasted of desire, i hold with those who favour fire,

but if i had to perrish twice, i think i know enough of hate,

to say that for destruction in ice, is also great and would suffice.'

~robert frost~

yes, i remember this poem of the top of my head and i appologize if there is any mistakes in the poem. )

but for your story i think that all in all, you did a great job. ~?~
oxymoron8 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I like. It was intense for different reasons.
Ris chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I like the story, though i did find it hard at times to understand what was going on or why the characters felt the way they did. For instance, when Ginny wanted to cry but couldn't whenever she noted Harry's longing for her.I think i understood in the end. (it's because she didn't want to be completely numb to his feelings for her because she felt guilty, right?) Because of that, it took me quite a while to read this story. Perhaps you could be just slightly clearer at some parts of your story.

That aside, i think the story translates into a movie worth watching. The character's emotional development is quite mature. I especially like the final scene in The Burrows. I like the fact that Ginny and Draco weren't touching in the picture, that they were lost in each other's eyes ,and that it was a still frame in direct contract to the video-like photos surrounding it. The lack of physical intimation as well as the contrast helped to bring across more vividly the fact that the their intangible worlds had been completely immersed into each other's.