Reviews for A Net to Catch the Wind
Camille785 chapter 24 . 4/17
Oh hell no! You are not doing that. No.

You cannot just stop a story when its not finished! Come on! It is one of the best I have ever read! Yes, I know I'm late to come into the Fandom, but I was nine and was not yet reading in English. Also, I only saw the series four years ago, and only discovered that fanfiction existed two years ago (shocker, I know).

But please, pretty please please please please infinite times of please with a thousand of cherries on top drowned in chocolate syrup please update your story! Give it an ending! She deserves it! Please, I don't care it's been 8 years since you've updated, or that it will take you another 10 to finish. And the other fans of this story and I will be there to r&r every new chapter you post!

So please update soon! I love your story, you writing is great, the pairing is great (Zutara, duuuh). Cheers!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/17/2017
Please keep writing this! I desperately need a resolution!
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 24 . 5/9/2017
ah. This is so good. I'm so sad you haven't updated in a while. I really hope you come back and finish this (and captive audience)! Such a wonderful prequel and sequel. I love them.
Anna chapter 24 . 4/19/2017
Please update this!
kncrowder88 chapter 24 . 2/9/2017
I just read both this and the prequel. Really enjoyed it. Wish there was more. Wonderful job.
Mabel K chapter 24 . 1/31/2017
Oh My God! This is such an amazing story and I'm so intrigued to know what will happen with Hahn and Azula, Katara's baby, Iroh's reaction to the news of the pregnancy, the love triangle between Aang, Toph and Ty Lee. I just hope you update some time. It truly is an amazing story
3 chapter 24 . 1/12/2017
This story has captivated me and I hope you eventually come around finishing it.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/26/2016
WHY DID U STOP?
AvidZutarian chapter 24 . 11/22/2016
Just wondering...it's been a few years since you've updated this story. Has it been discontinued? It's actually one of my favorites.
Endu chapter 24 . 9/1/2016
Incredible work. I wish you would finish it. its just brilliant
DUDE chapter 24 . 6/11/2016
MOTHERFUCKING UPDATE THIS FUCKING SHIT OMG
Guest chapter 14 . 5/5/2016
I always look forward to reading these!
rinchicka12 chapter 24 . 3/16/2016
I did not like this story when I began reading it. I'm still not sure how I feel about it, probably because part of me wants Azula to just be a villain and not someone who has fallen into unfortunate circumstance. I couldn't stop reading the story. I forced myself to finish reading it so I could figure all of the mysteries developing. Now that I have reached the end, I'm stumped. The story is not finished and hasn't been updated since 2010. But I hope there is some sort of revisit to the story or response that I missed that will explain the sudden pause. I understand the pressures of real life and would never expect anything forceful, but I will still have hope for this story because I've somehow fallen in love with everything going on. I really am invested in the Hahnzula relationship, kinda hoping for some more smut (who isn't?) and am always excited for anything Zutara-baby related. So good luck with life, I hope you are well and know that there are fans still interested in your writing! Thanks for getting this far with the story
klee chapter 24 . 3/12/2016
I hope you plan to one day finish this fic! i love it. new to fanfiction
Hopeful chapter 24 . 2/2/2016
No pressure but if you ever get the urge to finish this...
PLEASE DO.
Just read Midsummer Madness and this straight through. Almost had a heart attack when I saw this one was unfinished.