Reviews for Someday You'll Marry Me
i love this story i hope u continue 2 write! :D
janelle.singleton2 chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
It was getting to the good ! Next chapter
BellaCullen1884 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please update! i love this story so much :(
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 17 . 5/5/2012
U should continue this story! It's great!
twilightlover127 chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
YOU NEED TO FLIPPIN UPDATE THIS STORY JUST SAYING! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT BELLA ACTUALLY SAID YES TO BEING JACOB'S GIRLFRIEND INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY GIVING EDWARD A CHANCE! I MEAN HE FLAT OUT TOLD HER THAT HE LOVED HER AND SHE JUST SAID NO THAT HE DIDN'T LOVE HER AND THAT EVERYTHING WAS JUST A LIE AND THEN SHE GOES HOME AND DECIDES TO BE JACOB'S GIRLFRIEND JUST TO SPITE EDWARD AND UGHHHH I JUST WANT TO SLAP SOME SENSE INTO HER! SHE NEEDS TO DUMP JACOB'S ASS AND GO AND BE WITH EDWARD AND SHE NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT SHE LOVES EDWARD JUST AS MUCH AS HE LOVES HER! ANYWHO PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY CAUSE I WANNA FIND OUT WHAT THE HELLIS GONNA HAPPEN BETWEEN HER AND EDWARD! SO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE!
Cassriley chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
I'm enjoying this story so much so far can't wait

For the next chapter to come up
angelaholguin chapter 17 . 2/7/2012
I love this story, just wondering when we are going to have an update!
ReadiculousMe chapter 17 . 2/1/2012
Ahh, I'm sooo enjoying this story! :] Multi-genres 3 lol. Hope you update when you can! It's too good to leave this incomplete. :o)
Caiteexx chapter 17 . 1/31/2012
I know its been a while since you've updated but I seriously love this story! please update! Finish this amazing story! :) :) please please please!
Kathryn chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
hi, great story !I love how you have added in the main points of the twilight books into your one i have read so far! Also i love how edward doesn't automaticaly get the girl ,but has to work for story , Keep writing i can't wait to read the end ! x
ILoveBooks2 chapter 17 . 1/13/2012
Great
MCRshortstackedme chapter 17 . 1/5/2012
i cried, i'll admit it i cried like a baby in this chapter!

and i was as livid as Edward over the phone call, I mean how bloody low and pathetic is that? and rude! dude I don't care WHO you are you NEVER go through someones phone without permission! (unless your married but maybe even still then!)

i hope bella heard the conversation... i hope Alice ignores Bella, that would be completely interesting for the story!

Edward should turn into a total dick to her as well and jacob, but it still sounds to me that jacob only wanted her because Edward wanted her...

LOVE IT CAN'T GET ENOUGH!

XOXOX