Reviews for Sketches
KieraRaelyn chapter 4 . 6/5/2017
I loved this. The plot, the characterizations, Artist!Ginny, just... Everything. It was lovely. The worst part was the ending, because we don't get to actually see them together. Lots of people find that kind of thing boring, I guess, but I'm never ready for a good story to end. I could happily continue reading about their day to day lives and how they make it work. Even though I don't get to do that (;_;), it was still a great story that I will probably reread in the future. Kudos to you.
brianaangel chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Wonderful!
brianaangel chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Love this chapter.
brianaangel chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Beautiful start.
lalalove-Rae chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
this is really cute and I know it's complete, but I wanted to add it to alerts so I don't lose it
Fuyumi-chan chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Such a cute lines to end the story. :)
justsummerborn chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
OMG! This was beautiful
Like, I-ve been surfing the Drinny sea lately and I-ve been reading such good stories! that was beautiful!
And I was sure there were 7 chapters and now I find out there-s only 4...
ok, I wanted more, but if there isn-t more, it was just perfect.
Dragoness1400 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Definately one of the best stories ever written on fanfiction. You combined all of my favourite plots, in only four chapters! I hope you write/wrote a sequel! But then again, sequels just kinda ruin the magic don't they?
Anyways, on of the best stories ever, definately adding to my favourites.
Lily Shay chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I just wanted to say that this story was beautiful. I loved everything about it. It would be silly to repeat what everyone else said about it, but they are absolutely correct. It's rare to find such a piece of wonderful writing and a story so consuming on a fanfiction website. I had nearly given up and then I stumbled across this one. Thank you for sharing this with us and if you ever have the time, a sequel would be amazing. Also, this story deserves many more reviews than it has.
hatebelow chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Oh God this story was very good! I was not expecting it to be this good when I started. It could not have been more beautifully written if you tried. You took two of my favorite cliches, tutor Draco and artist Ginny and place the most beautiful spin on it. Your Draco could not have been better. How he refuses to take advantage of gin and gives her the option of not being involved with him. Sooooo perfect. And then his red hair and ginnys corresponding with narcissa? A wonderful touch. Thank you so much for contributing this story to the Fanfic world.
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
*gapes* that was so amazingly well done... it's not often I find a fic that details D&G's progression from mutual hatred to love so well. I was totally enraptured by their developing relationship. I loved Draco's vulnerability - it made the story so exciting and intense. it was all so realistic with the end of the war a PERFECT setting. GREAT characterisation too! overall well done!
merriza chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Absoltely brilliant fic. I adore how you portrayed all those different elements of Draco's personality and made them believable. Ginny and Snape were also fantastic :)
scubarang chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
I'm not sure that I have anything to add that hasn't been said in all the other reviews. But it bears repeating because it's true.

Your characterisation is perfect. Draco was a little too familiar with Muggle things without us knowing why, but it is such a small thing.

Even from third person point of view we get a total feel for Draco and we understand him. When we're in Ginny's POV we can feel her every emotion and empathise with it. There is angst that isn't overwhelming and romance that isn't cloying.

Your prose at times left me in awe and your descriptions were realistic and wonderful.

I'd forgotten how good this story was when I read it at LJ and I'm glad I found it again here.

I look forward to any more Draco and Ginny stories you would bless us with.
Dippy Conlon chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
Fantastic. Seriously. I loved the plot, the pace, the characterizations, and the writing. You did a great job portraying Draco especially. The love scenes (for lack of a better word) pulled me right in and made me feel everything Ginny was feeling. The only disappointment was that the story had to end!
chere wu chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Light, sweet, witty, and incredibly well-written. Loved the characterization, the transition into their relationship, and the pace.

I'm glad I took the time to read this. It definitely deserves more reviews than it's gotten.