Reviews for Hurt
Doritos my Cheetos chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
I absolutely love this story. Fantastically well done.
BottleOfStars chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
wow! i haven't read something so powerful in such a long long long time! it is just plain amazing. freakin amazing! you have left me completely speechless, without words to describe my feelings. i have my feelings go from groaning and butterflies in stomach to warm and fuzzy. let's just say i FREAKIN love you for creating this master piece. THANK YOU! :) still quite speechless and amazed!
Casie01 chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Awesome story I like the way you wrote both characters nothing felt rushed or out of character.
Just me and myself chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Awesome fic with a very realistic recovery for the two women.
CJHarkness chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
loved it! thanks for writing, you did a great job with the plot and characterisation. The story was balanced with just the right amount of funny moments. Good job!
Leather2Lace chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
literally perfect. broke my heart in every chapter but perfect
Ladies Of CM chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
I loved it! The friendship, the true, is stronger than they have crossed!
Emily C chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
Wow! It took me like 3 days to read I mean it was only 9 chapters but they were all HUGE! I really liked the story though I find it a little wierd that I like my favourite character(Emily) being beat up but well she does it so well and it would be really sad if it was like Reid. The only part I don't think really fit with the characters was that Emily almost pulled the trigger on JJ, that just doesn't seem like her and that after all that JJ was the one with the super life-threatening injuries because Emily had the shit beat out of her multiple times. but it was still a really good and interesting story to read.
SLITH chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Wow just wow... I remember reading this a while ago, but the story wasn't yet finished. Then I lost track of it and found it again... completed. I had to go back and read over a particular chapter to know where I had left off, when JJ was talking about Henry and being unsure if she wanted him and such.

The story is very good, it shows how close the two agents are, I would have liked to read the scenario where the ladies went around back together and how Emily's instincts kicked in. But that's okay.

I liked the way you had the therapist... the way how each lady reacted to him and his way of viewing the situation. How the team gave the girls space and didn't push.

I must say I was surprised when JJ lashed out at Emily the way she did when she was being strangled and how she lost it. I did not expect that, but a very nice description of the mind frame and what JJ heard and experienced while being strangled. (Sorry about bouncing from here to there).

Very poetic that Holloway would get beaten to death out in the yard.

I really liked the back flashes, to when Emily first JJ out for a drink, the girls going out, JJ's small talk with Emily when she killed the cop who shot Penelope, each person's reaction.

You had a personality laid out for each character, and a very interesting one for the main unsub, but you played them all very well. No one entwined, great overview of the perspectives.

Overall a very good story, keep up the great work _

SLITH
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Wow. This was an amazing story that was fabulously written.
pipecleanerw.eyes chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Omg that was CRAZY! and brilliant. well done. :)
gleeruinedmylife chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
i love this story so much iv read it like 5 times, seriously fantastic
ellesbelles2009 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
aww, great story!
Nightlancer600 chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
Pardon me for cursing, but h**y s**t man! That was probably one of the most incredible stories I've EVER read. It's absolutely brilliant. I'm speechless really. I don't know how to put into words just what I'm feeling cuz it was so amazing!
a fan chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
That was... just fucking unbelievable. The last time I've had this kind of emotional reaction to a novel was after reading 1984 when I was 13 and unaware it was going to end badly. I'm floored.

This was really painful to read, in the best, most healthily masochistic way there is. Sorry, what I mean is, it was very very good. Emotional rollercoaster, psychological character study, and all those other cliches. This wasn't an easy read, especially not in one sitting as I've just done, but man is it worth it. What a payoff.

Yeah. Good job. Wow.