Reviews for The Five Senses
EchoDeltaNine chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
Ahh, I loved this! Very sweet and very RosexScorpius. The 5 senses thing was a really nice touch as well, and I think you wrote this very well :) Keep up the great work!
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
FUCKEN ADDORABLE SHYT HOME BOIII!

that was me failing at gangstahh talk but yeah amazing luved it
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
haha, that was nice!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
haha! just the right amount of ego :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love the phrasing and the emotion. Great job!
x-rayLady chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
It's too bad there aren't any senses left, lol, there could be more nice chapters ;-)
Eleanor Pepperland chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Those were the most beautiful five chapters I have EVER read. I love this story, and I am so happy that you decided to write it one day. Thank you.
over-rehearsed chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
I loved it. It was amazing!
airstreamlover chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
Wow, this is a great piece of writing. I think you did a great job with all the descriptions using similes and metaphors. I enjoyed it immensely.
adifferentway chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
great phrasing! love the way you wrote it!
SMOKe13 chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
awesomeness! great work loved everything about it!
Crisalyde chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Wanting very much to squeal like a pig and jump up and down right now (but can't, since it's 1 in the morning and everyone's asleep, BOO). I love the whole idea of creating plotlines based on senses - I've read another fic (Remus/Tonks) that had the same theme - and you really did a good job with this one. Definitely adding your story to my faves!

Oh, and just one thing: I noticed that some of your dialogues didn't seem to have any commas in the end - either that or they had periods instead of commas. (“I was planning on it.” Scorpius retorted...; “Aw Rosie, don’t be so tense.” He whispered...)So maybe try to fix that? It's just a punctuation thing, but other than that the story is pretty flippin' awesome :D
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
This story is incredibly amazing. You did a great job describing each of the five senses. I can't wait to read more of your writing. :)
Anymous chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
That was the,like best fanfiction I have ever read. The emotions seemed so real,as if I were actually Rose or Scorpius. Thank you so much for writing this!
Sunday Wolf Song chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
Heehee, this story made me happy. Thanks for sharing more Rose/Scorpious goodness with the world!