Reviews for Thanks for the Memories
MelodiousBandit chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh I so LOVE this story! I hope you do get to write a sequel to it. : )
Kiwi chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I have a severe case of the shivers right now. Such a sad ending, but so sweet! Loved every moment of it...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wow this is a really great work. It felt real and entirely believable. Well done!
Shuriken from Hell chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
i love it... i can't say much else, if you saw my face right now you'd see all the things i could say, but all i manage to say is that i love it :D

is there a sequel coming? pretty please? :)
MsRainey chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
How have I missed this story in over a year! :O Jeebus, Jo! That was fan-fucking-tastic! Absolutely tragic and heartbreaking and eyes misting wonderful! I love Reno/Elena pair (though there's not much fics) but this is by far the best one. In character and so bittersweet... Ugh, I got misty-eyed dammit! It's been over a year, and highly unlikely for you to do a sequel, but maybe you just might? ...please? _ Anyway, loved it. Great writing, as always (what else is new?) XD *hugs*

meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Well, I cried reading it. :/
NiuNiu chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Amazing fic! I have been fan of FFVII every since the game was released back in 1997 and you managed to describe all the characters here perfectly. I'm a sucker for romance, so I usually don't read much storied without happy endings, but I was stuck with this for good! Just marvelous, I wish my English was good enough to tell just how amazingly written this whole story was.

Poor Reno. I think he deserves some loving, too. If he just would be strong enough to accept it himself...

Sequel would be very, very nice, or a second chapter, thank you :D

QueenAlla chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
...Wow xD That was by far the longest one-shot I've ever read P:

Loved it though. The way you portrayed all the characters was excellent, and I especially enjoyed how you wrote Reno :3 Nicely done.

Well, I do hope that you'll write a sequel someday! x3
intelligent kiddo chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This is one of the greatest fics I've ever read. Thank you so much for this great story)) chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Brilliantly written, as always! Normally I'm not one to read non-chaptered stories, but this one looked interesting and I'm glad to have read it. The story just flows, without any huge discrepancies or other things that cause 'bumps' in the reading. The characters are very much human, with human reactions and feelings, so unlike SOME stories I've read (or tried to, anyways) there's none of the unrealistic thinking and enormous mood swings that seem to be very common in fanfiction.

Furthermore, I appreciate that you emphasize that these characters are intelligent, even though they may act like idiots at times. Taking Reno for an example - it gets old quickly when writer after writer portrays him as an imbecile because of his mannerisms. Even Elena as a character suffers from much of the same. Personally, though, I don't see how they could have possibly become Turks if they were as unintelligent as some would like to think.

Thank you so much for posting your stories, and please, keep up the good work!

xandria chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Excellent oneshot! Good plot and great dialogue. I enjoyed it a lot. A sequel is not a bad idea at all! :D
koalababay chapter 1 . 6/6/2009 the heck does this not have more reviews!

ahem...anyway, i just want you to know that this is by far the BEST reno/elena oneshot(/story/anything really) that i have ever read. The best! You captured the essence of their characters so perfectly, i think. And you did it with an amazing talent with your words and descriptions. This was absolutely beautiful and i would be incredibly happy if there was a sequel. But then again, the ending was perfectly bittersweet the way you have it. )

p.s. i'll probably read more of your fics because you are an amazing author. be on the lookout for more reviews. ;)
dinah chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
a sequel! a sequel! i would love to have a sequel. make it long with loads of chapters. this is a very good reno elena fanfic and i would prefer reno this way rather than him being too lovey dovey and cheesy.. and idk to see him regret for turning his back on her. let him suffer the intensity of jealousy! and im proud of your elena and how she evolve in such a manner which in a way hanging around with reno did boost up her confidence to voice out her feelings!

bravo to you!
MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
My gosh, Val. The angst! The angst! And it's awesome in here. Like whoa. I do have a softspot for Reno/Elena and this was wonderful. Well done.

Aloha.Laney chapter 1 . 3/7/2009

I loved it!

It's really well written and realistical. You made Reno's and Elena's reasons, thoughts and actions really authentic!

I also really like "your" Reno in this story. It's nice not to see him all goofy-like, and it shows clearly that it's not easy to have a kind of normal relationship in their times, circumstances and such.

Really, really good work!

And so, so, so hope for a sequel! They'd both deserve a happy end...!

Keep up the nice work!