Reviews for The Black Ops series
Cthulhoid the Memer chapter 4 . 2/17
X-Ray 3 died in the tunnels retrieving intel for X-Ray 5 who was moving to intercept Hale. X-Ray 4 drops from comms somewhere around the Thames, X-Ray 6 is sent to investigate, X-Ray 4 was sent to investigate and finds 6 dead before being killed himself. At least, that's what the original morse code tells us.
Cthulhoid the Memer chapter 5 . 2/17
According to the Morse code, X-Ray's priority in the final moments of the battle of London was securing the "hope device." This was speculated to be a nuke, an alternative in case Hale failed his mission. Overall, you borrow from canon where it suits but make several deviations that are largely unexplained, but I suppose are necessary for the story you wanted to tell. To be honest, not many people probably bothered to read the morse code messages anyway.
Cthulhoid the Memer chapter 3 . 2/17
Naturally the whole encounter with X-Ray and Hale wasn't in game but it does fit, after all, Hale shows distrust when he is captures at the end of Resistance. The Black Ops apparently also sabotaged a Goliath spire mortar team and evacuated blue forces from a friendly base. It seems a black ops team might have been present in Southern Command. References to this should have shown up in X-Ray's comms. There is also mention of the tower's tharp field and Hale's nonresponse to it in the morse code, but this is not referenced here. We can presume this was offhand dialogue that was skipped so again, not too offended.
Cthulhoid the Memer chapter 1 . 2/17
Hey, I'm reading over this to check for some canonical accuracy, because I did actually read over X-Ray's translated in-game morse messages. Anyway, if I remember correctly, there were no British forces operating in York during Operation Deliverance. Rather, the convoy team was lost in Manchester. Also, Hale and other members of Project Abraham were known to be resistant to the disease from the get go, they were released as live trials. In short, Hale being immune should have been no surprise and X-Ray was probably part of the observarion team all members of Project Abraham were subject to.
Halo-Modern Warfare 2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
The story was great. But one drawback is that each chapter was too long, so its better if you divide it into parts. Anyways, check out my story, Delta Warfare, from my profile.
1stlist chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
Zac this is one hell of a good story, please do write next chapter soon and don't leave it as a cliff hanger.

Oh also this is now a favorite story of mine, you truly are an excellent writer. Keep it up.

- A fellow author 1stlist
StarLiner42 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I really enjoyed reading this. The only thing I would change is take the other parts of the story and make them additional chapters instead of five seperate stories.