Reviews for Lives That Never Were
Terrible Sadness chapter 1 . 1/10
Well, above you mentioned other stories in the same universe that you would post if anyone is interested. I am very interested. I don't know if the offer still stands, or if you are still on fanfiction, but it would be amazing. I read this story for the third time now and I am still fascinated by it, the universe you began to create has great potential. I hope you get this review.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This is a really interesting idea. I can't wait to see where you'll go with this.
fdksn chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I really liked it and it would be great if you could update. I loved it! :)
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Haha, I see my mindtrick worked!

While I try to use it sparingly, present tense worked here, sacrificing nothing while amping up the emotion.

You're very good at telling events through dialogue instead of just descriptive pose, and the slipping in of Obi-Wan's death was quite creepy for its subtlty, its assumption that the characters make but the reader never would. This is a frightening AU because it is a dark side of the "good guys" winning.
ILDV chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Intersting, very interesting but... PLEASE No mention BailDala.
FutureOscarWinner94 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
wow, i lyked the 1st version, but this one is truly 10x's better! :)
pronker chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Excellent reworking and you know I'm going to say, Post! Post! I really like this tension and sense of things unsaid, filling in the gaps as we readers must. Since Bail hasn't the Dark Side (Does he?) his rule will be more to our understanding, should you continue this very dark and fascinating U. There is another politically based series of stories by cupiscent and calicokat on LJ that I enjoy, too, and this series of yours is extremely well done, too.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Great job! I love seeing the different side of Bail. I mean, usually to make him so dark would just scream OOC, but this is fascinatingly in-character.
lp4mu chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I love this fic. The writing is so good that you can feel the emotions of the characters.

I am glad that you came back to and I would love to read more fics in the same vein.
Elenothar chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
An very interesting AU. I look forward to more - especially more backround (how did Obi-Wan die, why aren't Anakin and Padme married etc.)

So please post the other stories you have for this time line too.

And as always update soon!
Force Child chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Great, fantastic, unbelievable! I'd say you've captured my attention. I love your story. Please, please post the rest. I'll be anxiously awaiting more. Want to know where the story is headed. (think I have an idea what's going to happen, but I'll keep that to myself - want to find out if I'm right)You should post this on the site I told you about. Email me for name of it. You get alot more feedback there than here. You could also post original stories too. Who knows, maybe you can have an ebook made.