Reviews for About Fuji
Haha cute!
MariahGalux chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I've always thought Fuji was Seigaku's number 1, despite of all the things people say. It's nice to find someone who shares that with me. Amazing story.
all happy endings chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
wow superb oneshot
itanejiluver chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
this was so funny! I really enjoyed it :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
LOL, Fuji being a scarier Tezuka than Tezuka! LMAO XD
lil'sayuri-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
haha i loved it :)
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Fuji trying to act like Tezuka is way cool, and funny! For the win! XDDDDDDDDD
Kanashi Kotoba chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This is your first fanfic? It's pretty good. XD I don't know how many times I've read this already.

I absolutely love the part where Echizen and Tezuka is kicked off the Regulars. I think I would freak out if Tezuka ever does put Fuji, Echizen, and himself in one block.

XD And the rumour that Fuji's homeroom teacher told him that he needs to be more serious? Absolute love. I can totally imagine Fuji's hair styled like Tezuka, wearing glasses, and proceeding to glare at anyone. "Fuji makes a scarier Tezuka than Tezuka does!"

Again, good story. _ I hope you write more fanfics~
Kals chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Wow, really, wow. Your story is so good, I like it a lot. Why don't you write more? I'm sure I'll love reading your future stories.
taengerine chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
i couldn't stop laughing! this was SUCH a cute story! i especially liked eiji's first line, and the part where fuji pretended to be tezuka was just hilarious :) faved!
Ayantiel chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Kawaii! I love how mixed in that little bit of romance!

And I especially like Momo's contribution; Fuji makes a scarier Tezuka than Tezuka.

I nearly fell out of my chair in laughter :P I'm gonna try and draw Fuji 'cosplayed' as Tezuka I just HAVE to see that one
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Ooh, I really like this! Never mess with Fuji. Hehe...

How the others see Fuji are so hillarious. I just had to LOL at Fuji copying Tezuka, including the capatain's-glare-of-doom. It was really a good one!

I liked how you wrote Eiji. I also believe he isn't as dumb as sompe people think he is! I liked how he was pretty observant there :D

Also Echizen... His 'mada mada senpai' concludes everything XD

Thanks for sharing this!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
So the two people who know about Tezuka and Fuji liking each other are Eiji and Echizen. Unusual grouping... I like that they are the one's who've noticed.

Momo's was probably my favorite. Loved it!

Well written. Good read.
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Pretty good for a first fic! I love how you portray Fuji from all of the Regulars' POV and still keep everyone in character (though I refuse to accept that Echizen can beat Tezuka) Very very funny and amusing! XD Love this!
Wisteria-Child chapter 1 . 3/10/2009