Reviews for Persistence Pays Off
tkeaton1 chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
I love the "GAH!" That cracked me up... ALice Alice Alice! I love the banter these two have. And ugh... little does Edward know that James is talking about Bella when he says "beautiful". Cant wait to read update and I am one of the ones that like the action and drama, so bring it on! :)
blackandivorykeys chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Love it. Amazing job- keep updating. ;)
Tima chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
i really really enjoy this story! I love how they are connected but don't know it! Love it! Keep it coming!
funkadelicfemale chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Oh swoon... I love Edward's perspective. Update soon!
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
I'm so happy that this is a chapter ahead on ff.

I love this story. It makes me laugh and tingle.
Frogsgirl21 chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
I love this story- very original & fun to read. However, it sometimes feels that I'm reading the same thing over & over (well, becauese I am) when I read Bella's version & then Edward's. The second version doesn't really add too much to the story... But even if you continue to do it, the story rocks!
Kay chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Yay you updated!

Ha I check almost everyday to see if you have updated.

XD

I can't wait for Friday

Navygirl14 chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Can't breathe, my eyes are tearing and I think I peed in my pants. That was funniest thing I have read. My eyeliner and mascara are smeared all over the place. I love this story - it is hilarious..except for psycho James and laurent. I can't wait for these two to actually meet. I think it is funny that they have actually seen each other and don't know it but are fantasizing about each based on who they saw at the mall...if they only knew their fantasy was correct! I cannot wait to read more...exciting...
kinowashere chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Thanks for the EPOV! I can't wait for Friday's super long post! Will Edward get curious enough to do a reverse number lookup on her address so he can get a glimpse?
Viridis73 chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Love EPOV. Your story always makes me chuckle. Looking forward to the next chapter.
EdwardsBrunetteGirl chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
oh very nice chapter:):)

Cant wait for the next one! update soon!
jen4072 chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
please please please tell me edward makes it in time. or figures it out.
theorange3 chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Thanks for the update. this is one of my favorite stories
jen4072 chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
update soon, i love this story!
myolyn27 chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
Tis story is the funniest thing I have read in a long time (in a good way that is). I love that Edward is kind of a jerk and how they are developing a relationship through the phone. It is weird that they never even knew each others names though being in the same social group with Alice and Jasper dating and everything. I know some of the names of my bestfriends boyfriend's friends although I havent met them (and I am not talking about a newer relationship either they have been together for years). Anyways I just wanted to drop in and tell you what a good job it is that I think you are doing and I cant wait for more!
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »