Reviews for For a nakama
Flames to Dust chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
A good fight always manages to fix any type of problem. And for someone as Zoro nothing better exists.

About Smoker's problem and seeing that the guy is smoke it is of supposing that he will be 'malleable enough' with assaults of wind and fire, since it demonstrates Ace, for what to defend from him there should use the "Pound Hou" of Zoro, the "Gomu Gomu not Jet Gatoringu" of Luffy, the "Coup de Vent" of Franky and his "Fresh Fire", and Nami with her 'Clima Tac' since with wind and rain the smoke is weak; finally is Sanji with his "Diable Jambe".

Waiting for more.

Nos leemos.
germangirl chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
yay, new chapter.

it was great... but im a little disappointed about the break in the fight Luffy vs Smoker.

i have an idea what could help Luffy defeat Smoker. let Usopp or Franky invent gloves or something similary with seastone on it, but doesnt weak Luffy at the same time. it is a little cheap, but i cannot think of another weakness from smoke atm.

big question: what does Ace want from Luffy & co? damn im so curious.

but i have a little request, if it is possible: longer chapters, maybe... *puppydoglook*

i hope the next chapter comes soon...
Tarechan chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
aww... this chapter is so sweet _ Zoro's trying his best to fit in. That's cute. But but... what's still bothering Robin? it should be okay now. Time will heal everything wouldn't it? :S And what's with the goverment? I can't wait to see what next! please continue...

anyway, No, I also don't want to see any romance in this fic. It's not that I don't like Z/R fluff (I shipped this pairing mind you), but for me, a fic where they 'only' share special bonds is what I like the most _ Update soon
Crysania Fay chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
I think that you did well. I'm glad that Zoro is slowly remembering. Can't wait for the next chapter!
twilightserius chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
well i just like being sarcastic so pay me no mind kay but yeah luffy would know the most seing as he brought them all together one by one an zoro was da first
Flames to Dust chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Zoro's loss is capable of moving so much in his nakama. It turns out to be so incredible to see the reactions, not only for Zoro's death, but for having left behind Luffy.

I hope that they are not late very much in returning to join because the Marine needs that they give them a lesson.

A good introductory chapter.

Nos leemos.
Shrinkhead13 chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
Hi I just want to say that it is NOT a boring chapter those who realy are into One Piece will find even a single littel chatter between the crew amusing so it dosen't borther me that it is just a little chat Keep up the good work
german girl chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
sorry i didnt review to the last chapter (by the way it was great).

and i must say waiting for this chapter was worth it. it is really good.

I especilly like how you discribe the meeting in Marijoa and how Mihawk acts. It was the highlight of this chapter for me.

I see same really good action in the future coming. Whats gonna the WG do, to stop the SH from meeting WB and Shanks?

oh this suspense! hope the next chapter comes soon.

*gives cookie*
RusalkaHime chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
I really like this idea. I can't wait to see where you take this story. Good Luck-
twilightserius chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
yes hes back an you are cruel to the max ya know taking zoro from luffy and then his other nakama too evil sniff but yeah hes back an i gotta go so write more pwease
Supreme Kimchi chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
first of all, nice job on this.

and i say no to the bleach crossover.
Crysania Fay chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Aw. Though I have to admit that I was hoping for Luffy to jump on Zoro in happiness. It's good though. Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Neo Productions chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Nice! T_T That was a sweet reunion! Oh Zoro! No worries, you'll soon remember everything!

About that idea that kept on popping on your head, do it! I love One Piece crossovers!
Tarechan chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
I really like your story! I could feel how hard it is if the crew really lost one of the precious friend and Zoro is so going to do what he'd think Luffy's in great danger. And I'm happy to know that he is actually alive _ oohh the happiness that the crew had, I could really picture it and I feel really happy too! nice writting. I'm waiting for more update!

btw, one thing that even make me happier, the z/r hints are everywhere! I know you didn't intend it, but seeing that Robin is the one Zoro would trust and also the only one that could be vaguely remembered by Zoro, that's enough for me and I really like it. XD Robin is a strong woman isn't she _
Minca chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
You're making me cry. Again. But not for the same reason this time. I'm crying 'cause I'm so happy for them Now my make-up is all around my face *pout*

But who cares? I get to read a new great chapter from an amazing writer.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »