Reviews for For a nakama
xHitsulover chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
yay Zoro lives D
german girl chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
YAY!

new chapter. I have look every day for this chapter... and there it is.

It is as great as the others.

So now the Strawhats know that Zoro is alive, eh... And the marines are looking for him too. Im so excited.

Whats gonna happen now?

And whats up with WB and Shanks?

Update soon *puppydog look*

lg

German girl

p.s.: good luck for your exam *gives cookie*
grace121 chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Zoro's alive! I seriously thought he's really dead in the last chapter! I'm so happy now! But he sounds so lonely. T_T I hope he finds the others soon. Good luck with your exam and update soon after you're done! :D
StunningSpellRocks2345 chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
i am so happy zoro is not really dead it makes me smile
Minca chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
GREAT! I like this more and more every time a new chapter comes :D

I haven't seen any mistakes so far, so good work :D (Or I haven't just cared about them 'cause the fic is sucking me in so much...)

Good work! Again Keep it coming!
Minca chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Hii I was smiling like a damn fool again. You do know that you make my day by updating these new chapters? Really, how fuckin' fast can you be? Has it been three days and three chapters? Some writers update only one chapter in two or three months.

I really appreciate it

Keep up the great work!
grace121 chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
I really like this story. It's pretty intense! Can't wait to see what has become of Zoro!
xHitsulover chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
i love it !
german girl chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
youre quicky.

great chapter.

Sengoku is right. its no good to underrestimate the Strawhats, because then they gonna kick your sorry ass *lol*

and theyre together again *being happy*...

did i get this right: Zoro is alive but doesnt remembers anything. oh shit. sounds badass...

im willing to bet that the Strawhats gonna meet him by accident. i can just imagine all their faces.

im cuious whats gonna happen in the next chapter.
Minca chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Whii! :D I became all smiley when I saw that you had updated. Of course I wasn't smiling when reading, it's just so touching. Almost cried again.

Great work again! Keep it up

And thank you for the fast AND good update!
german girl chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
great chapter, i just love it... _

im really touched by the way Sanji is reaktion to Zoros death.

the characters acting as in the manga and this is a way to write which only a few authors can.

hope the next chapter is coming soon.
Crysania Fay chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Oh man do I wish that I had found this later on. I hate to have to wait for chapters to really good stories! God! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Shrinkhead13 chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Uh! I need more! More!

I realy like this story. exspecturly the scenes where they cry that is just unbeliveable you almost made me cry! but only almost.. :P

As I first read it I was affraid that Zoro wouldn't be mentioned as in other storys I have read but you let the crew mention him so the reader don't forget that he is there to somehow...

Keep going _ Update soon PLEASE!

(BTW I am a huge ZORO fan so if every 2. word is about him it wouldn't bother me _ heh)
Minca chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
*wipes off tears*

That was touching. You did vey well with writing their emotions and thoughts.

I'm looking forward to getting to read the next chapter

So, please update soon. (You don't need to hurry, really. I just miss good OP fics without het pairings. Of course, I don't know what pairing you'll put in this one or if you even put any in this. I'm just hoping you won't put... But because of me you don't have to chance anything (Why would you even think about my opinion in your writing? I'm just some random reviewer...) Okay, I'll stop my babbling now)

Loved it
Shrinkhead13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
That sounds very interesting...

Please update soon _