Reviews for Dawn
White Light White Heat chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Very good story. I always have liked stories that focus on the psychological fallout of a traumatic experience as apposed to the experience itself.
Hailey9989 chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
This was just as good as I expected. I really liked getting into their minds and seeing how they feel and cope. Gotta admit I was kinda disappointed with the ending, I was really hoping for a huge conversation between the three but oh well, it was still an awesome story.
hpenchantress chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Ajordan2426 chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
I love love loved this story! I only wish there was pairing in it though :/ bu besides that I 3'ed it!
Ajordan2426 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I guess I'll just have to find out if you wrote it with a pairing or not :/
starryeyes12 chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
great story
rose.tinted.lies chapter 11 . 6/14/2010
The sequel was just as amazing as the first, but then again, I really didn't expect anything less ;)

Again, I adore your writing style. You write the characters extremely well, and their reactions don't seem at all out of character. I love the way the three interact with each other, and how believable it all seems.

Thank you for the brilliant stories :)
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
That is such a good ending. I was hoping for a sequel to Midnight.
WCD chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
Late as I am to the party, I've really no right to mention what I'm about to mention anyway: This demands a followup. Perhaps 'Noon' or 'Early Evening'. In all seriousness though, this was a wonderful wrap up to the story. I like that things were just all-better all of a sudden, which would've been unrealistic given what they'd all been through. Just the right amount of progress vs. hesitation and fear. Loved this story. Sad to see that it's done but very happy with how it went out.
Parzival chapter 11 . 2/2/2010
I’m so glad that you wrote this sequel and that it was already available when I read ‘Midnight’. It’s exactly what I needed after all the pain that ‘Midnight’ inflicted. Too bad I didn’t get around to read ‘Dawn’ last night immediately after ‘Midnight’ because it was too late for that already. It would have probably meant a much calmer night for me. :P Anyway, thanks for writing this. I’m sure I’ll get much better rest tonight.
liberal4peace chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
All right. I hate to do this, but I'm not one to hide my opinion. I hated the ending. I felt like there needed to be a big Morgan/Reid/Prentiss discussion. Maybe even including some of the other members of the team. I felt like it kept building up to that point, and we never really got there. That said, I think you're great writer and this was a wonderful fanfic.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 11 . 1/15/2010
Fantastically done sequel :)
hanyou-elf chapter 11 . 11/16/2009
wow. just, wow. the drama and the intense pain that the three experienced and the different guilt that hotch struggled through were tangible and absolutely wonderfully well written.

the story was amazing. i have to say that i hurt for the characters, for the psychological needs they have to pretend to be strong enough to ignore for their jobs.

i wanted to gush with happiness when they sat beside each other on the plane, a huge step forward, a huge positive movement. there is power in the simple movements, the simple actions and it's beautiful.

the drama that they are dealing with is realistic, their reactions were plausible. and i'm relieved that reid was strong enough to avoid reentering the world of drug addiction, though the world of recovery is his domain.

morgan's guilt, his need to protect emily and reid are evident through the story, he's eager to do what he has to, but scared to admit to his weaknesses. he knows he has to address what happened with the sadist they were tortured by, but to do so would mean to admit his failure and their struggles.

and man, i thought emily might be the first to completely break under the circumstances, but it seems like i was wrong. emily was the first to recover the strength to try move forward. and doesn't that speak volumes to her strength of character?

another great story full of emotion and power and wonderfully well written. great job, i look forward to the next m/r/p story you write.
Prinzessin chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
I was hoping for their conversation! But it was a great chapter! It was a great sequel to a great story.
cyn23 chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
hey, thank you for a wonderfull story, i really like it