Reviews for A promise forgotten
kisa chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
I love this story and can't wait to find out what happens next.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
Love it!
ZombieToGo chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
I'm really enjoying this! Very happy to see it updated again, and the chapter was exciting. It will be interesting to see how well the knights handle the future.

And Ulath in the future? Hm... would anyone miss him?
ZombieToGo chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Nice twist! Oh, please don't keep us on pins and needles!
ZombieToGo chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
I can't wait to see your next chapter! This one was a good read, interesting that Brody was killed as a foot soldier in this alternate future. So is Jeta on her own now?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
But - but - but - but ... he CAN'T marry Allie. ( Where is Bhelliom?
ZombieToGo chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Yay! An update!

Great work, this was an exciting chapter. Hope Bevier doesn't hate Jeta in the morning! And anyways, where is Blue-Rose to fix this mess?

Please, don't keep us waiting!
atomicpen chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Oh noes! This is really interesting. I want to see how things turn out! Will Bevier stay mad forever? Will Brody end up mysteriously (or perhaps not so much) impaled on something sharp and forbodeing? Tune in next week to maybe find out!
atomicpen chapter 3 . 3/11/2009

More. :D
ZombieToGo chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Hey, Blue-Rose it's really hard to hear what your saying about Bevier and Jeta with my fingers in my ears. LALALALALALALALALA Nope, not going to listen to you.

Yay! More chapters!
atomicpen chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
!

It's so good to see you on here and writing again! I'm definitely liking the beginning of your sequel, although I'm very sorry to hear that your copy of the first story became unreadable. :(

Anywho, can't wait to see the next chapter!
Cariad chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Welcome back! So, so pleased to see a story form you again - and delighted to see Jeta et al once more. As always the story is beautifully written.

Is this story going in a happy or angsty direction?

I loved the previous stories, that have sadly been lost, and was so pleased when Jeta and Bevier got their happy ending. (I'm not sure I can cope with more angry, angsty, twisty unhappiness... but suspect I may have too...)

Incidentally Bhelliom may know everything, but it's clearly wrong when it says that Jeta and Bevier were not destined to be together!
ZombieToGo chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
It's nice to see this story is being continued! I really miss the first two though.