Reviews for Enslavement
Very very very good what next
DeathPaladin chapter 7 . 2/16
Been coming back to this for years and just now noticed a small error that completely changes the story.

"Their breathing stilled" should be "Their breathing SLOWED". Saying someone's breathing "stilled" is a way of saying they "took their final breath". The way that line reads, Naruto f***** the two of them to death. Just a minor mistake, but...
strabimonx chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
Nice
llat-2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I wouldn't mind seeing that with Naruto getting the spanking from either Ino, Fuu, Hinata, Anko, Mei, Tsunade or Tayuya.
David12leca chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
Hcbgg
Oni Kitsune Ninja chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
that was great cant wait till next time
mr grimjaw chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
this is some what good you have no plot to this and you inogered my pm! i pmed yyou a month ago
omnimon12 chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Hinata has dark blue hair, not brown.
mr grimjaw chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
good chapter
mr grimjaw chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
this is good but sakura point of vew whould be first person not thrid same with naruto
Feng Lengshun chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
...Begging for review? Now that's just shameless. We review when we f*cking want to. You can't force us to review, you make us WANT to review because of maybe there are a lot of things to comment or it's just that good. We are like animal trainers, when you do good, we give rewards and when you don't, we punish you even by ignoring you. More importantly WE ARE PEOPLE AND NOT OBJECTS TO STROKE YOUR EGO, BRAT. If you treat us as people and with respect we will do the same to you too. Don't complain about reviews! Accept them, see whether it had a point or not, then you use those points to improve your story. Instead of ranting and ruining your story summary like an immature egotistical brat, you prove that you and your story are better than they think it is.

Also, flames exist for a reason. Also also, I believe you are a bad writet if you cannot handle a few flames and criticism. Combined with how horrible the current synopsis is, I believe that this is going to be a horrible story so I won't read it. Bad writers logically equals bad story after all and since synopsis' job is to convince us that this is going to be a good story, I have all the reason I need to asume this story is horrible.