Reviews for All alone
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
AHHHHH WEITER SCHREIBEEEENNNNNN BIIIITTTEEEE
Jackie Waugh chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Great update please update soon
titousphinx chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
j'ai bien aimé votre histoire, c'est bien écrit. J'espère qu'il y aura rapidement la suite. D'avance merci.
tanya2byour21 chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
Great chapter and I loved it. I am glad Gibbs told Abby that he was in love with her and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
Amanda chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Goody! An update! And a great one! Glad those two talked, Abby needs him so badly! Is he going to comfort her now? *smirks*
KellyRoxton chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Was a little sad he didnt follow her right away. I think he would have because he would know she needed Abby... write more soon. Good job.
tanya2byour21 chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Hollis Mann is a bitch and I can't stand her and I really really loved it when Tony punched her. i thought for sure Ziva was going to do it and laughed when it was Tony. I hope Abby is pregnant from her night with Gibb that would really piss Mann off. And cause more drama. I hope Gibbs can talk her into coming back and not running away from her problems and facing Mann head on. I really like this story so far and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
smush68 chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Ohhhhh foolish Gibbs - should have followed Abby home right away, not wait days and days. Sigh (shaking head). Explains why he's been married so many times...but at least he's there now...good! Now TALK to her, idiot! Don't stay silent like you usually do!
kellz1pt5 chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
More plz...
NCISMASH4ever chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
OH come on Gibbs and Abby! Talk, discuss, but don't fight!

Poor Abby. I can't blame her for reacting as she did. Gibbs had better tred softly.

I'm disgusted with the team! I don't think they were very good friends to her. How could they side with Hollis over her?

Anyway, FANTASTIC update! More please!
NCISMASH4ever chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
AGH! What is wrong with these people? They should have defended Abby! And Gibbs...HELLO! Get your head out of your butt and go after your girl!

Wow! Please update ASAP!
MissMadonna24 chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Love the story! Poor Abby! Hollis is such a terrible person! And how could Gibbs just walk away like that? Can't wait to read more! Great job!
smush68 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Eagerly awaiting the answers to your parting questions! Please update soon!
pjr59 chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
It doesnt matter that English isnt your first language this is a good story and I hope you continue it.
STLFAN chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Welcome Back! Glad you returned to this story. Anxious to see how far Hollis will go to get her revenge. I'm not a fan of hers at all. Updates in the near future?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »