Reviews for All alone
bahnannah chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
i'd have given hollis a big fat black eye and a broken nose. it's pretty interesting so far. i'd love to read more.
J.J chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
I'm looking forward to the confrentation that Gibbs has with his team, and Hollis. That should be good.
Umbrella-ella chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Hollis is such a... jerk!
deidi chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
w00t! cant wait for more!
VampKalina chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
I like your story. Please keep writing. Gabby forever :-)
Duckl chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
I love this story! Hollis is such a bitch. I hope Gibbs dumps her big time. Gabby for the win.
Sheena chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
thank you for getting this chapter up can't wait to read the rest
Kimberly Steward chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Greta story so please keep it going.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Couldn't remember the first chapter so read both today! Loved it, though I can't believe Gibbs was about to marry the dreaded H! Hope Gibbs & Abby both come totheir senses!
Marinalefae chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
very good so far. i hope you update soon!
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
I hope it doesn't we all like your story. I really wished that Gibbs had heard Hollis yelling at the top of her lungs at Abby. Sighs. What a Beeotch.. Write more and post sooner. GREat job.
Roxie-Lee chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Oh please keep this story going. I just love how you have portrayed Gibbs and Abby. I have to tell you though that if I were Abby and Hollis said any of that to me, I would have slapped the crap out of her, and I am not a violent person. Please continue to write more of this fantastic story. Thanks and keep up the great work.
dippyguardgirl09 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
I really like this story :)

I like the anlge you took on it, most Hollis stories I have read envolve them dating, having them getting married is very original, and I love that she is determined to go to work :) overall I really really like it. I can't wait to see what happens!
STLFAN chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
YEAH - your back! Thank you for the update. I don't like Hollis. But let's face it, anyone coming between Abby and her silver haired fox would be on my bad side. So looking forward to Gibbs being by her side as she puts her parents affairs in order, the greiving period and then they can begin to explore their relationship. Anxious to see more!
AHJ From Palm Springs chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Love this story! Hollis is not a nice person, and I love it when she gets all mad at Abby. I think you should add some great Abby/Hollis drama to it...maybe a cat-fight! Gibbs...how can he NOT know Abby loves him! and vice-versa...can't wait to read more! Update soon!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »