Reviews for All alone
Sheena chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
i think that gibbs should admit his feelings to abby and they should get married but hollis have her revenge as well please get the rest of this story up
Kaoru424 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This was really sweet - their connection is so there, I love how you portrayed it. Are you going to write more? Gibbs *has* to profess his love! :D
sheena chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
please can you do the next chapter i think that gibbs should show his feelings to abby and she says that she feels the same way then hollis should go over and seek revenge
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
YOu totally should update soon, Abby needs to know that Gibbs loves her :)
Spooky Foxx chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Gibbs and Abbs will probably come to an almost simultaneous need to confess their love and need for each other. Despite what Hollis said, I doubt we've heard the last of her. She won't let it sink in that she isn't getting what she wants. She's the kind you need to hit over the head with a 2 by 4 first, to get her attention. I knew a man like that once.
lala chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
God I hope you update this story! This is really enthralling! Can't wait to read the next posts.
jessy luke chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Yeah i think hollis should go off at Gibbs then Gibb stick up for Abby or maybe Abby go off at Hollis either way is good.
elphie chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
i liked it a lot

i think that u should have Gibbs admit his love and Hollis should seek revenge

but it was AMAZING!
Gibbs4Eva chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I can see Hollis trying to get her revenge on Gibbs by going for Abby & inadvertently pushing Abby & Gibbs closer together until they have to admit their feelings!
STLFAN chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
OH very interesting. You've got the whole greiving period to go thru, and the confrontation of Gibbs & Mann. I'm really looking forward to your next chapter(s). Update soon. :)
SevdaCatalyst chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Yay! Hollis got metaphorically slapped! I love stories like this. Hm... Hollis does seem the type to confront Abby, they never did like each other that much. Abby wouldn't tell Gibbs, though he would see something wrong with her and force her to confess. However, a twist would be very intriguing.
ncislove chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
So cute that Gibbs knew what she was wondering.

I'm sure Hollis wouldn't give up without a fight... will she be back?
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Oh Hollis going psycho on Abby all her anger at Gibbs and she turns it on Abby. Hmm that could be the way to go as long as the witch gets it given to her on a silver platter. Great Job. Please write more soon. Hugs you Tight. Can't wait to read more of your story. Great Gabby goodness. Hugs.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4