Reviews for Yamcha's Day
Dude64 chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Finally. It's good to see some fanfiction that respects and understands Yamcha. I don't understand why he is hated so much by people when he should be admired for his strength to continue on in life even though he's lost almost everything. I don't refer to money or materialistic objects but instead I refer to Bulma, his status as a useful hero, and his pride and self confidence. Thank you for honoring Goku's first friend and rival, Yamcha.
Spirit of paladin chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I think this is your best story, DeathGoblin, you other fanfics are good, of course, but this is the one I personally like the best.

Thanks for treating Yamcha right, he is normally considered a plague by most guys here, so is nice to see him get some respect.
jdboss1 chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
hahaha goodone
KyashaMoon607 chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
aw... it's about time Yamcha got some credit
Richardc269 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I really liked this story, too. Yamcha hardly ever had any recognition in the Dragon Ball series. My favorite characters are Piccolo, Vegeta, Tien, and Yamcha. Piccolo and Vegeta because they're pretty ruthless in their fighting styles. Tien because he's a calm fighter, Yamcha, even though he's lazy and doesn't train a lot, has his moments in the series.

I'm glad someone finally gave Yamcha his biggest moment in any story.
zfj chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Good story. Yamcha used as an important fighter in a story is rare these days. Its good to see that he can still fight off, what powerful saiyans cant.
mikkimikka chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
i really like your yamcha story. the fights were really exciting!
Team Zerolimitz chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
they should make that a tv special. I like it that Froster didn't just easily die at Yamcha's hands it really showed shadows of what happened to Freiza only a little more deadly. And yay a completed fanfic about Yamcha, I so happy I could cry...or just hit someone with my wolf fang fist :)
Team Zerolimitz chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
I'm loving how Froster is just letting them burn their energy before attacking, once again nice to see brains overcoming brawn. And I like the fact that Yamcha kicked the henchman's tail considering Froster has a pretty low power level, so it makes sense that his henchmen would be as well. It will be interesting to see what the next one tries on Yamcha.
J the Drafter chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Hm. The plot is interesting, but this could use some editing and elaboration. The prose is a little sparse; I'd like some more detail. I think you also let your aggravation with the Saiyans color your dialogue. I can't see Trunks being that insulting to Yamcha, and Vegeta was off as well. He doesn't talk about people's power for no reason. So, this plot looks interesting, but as it stands, the execution is coarse.
Team Zerolimitz chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
And so the battle begins. So far so good eagerly awaiting more updates. And make sure you ignore Yamcha bashers because they just want to suck up to Saiyan characters. First I like your characterization of Yamcha, after years of falling behind the others or training just to die or nearly die in a fight anyone would break down and give up like Yamcha did in Majin Buu Saga. He himself said he couldn't keep up and gave up so he wouldn't humiliate himself. Second, I can't wait to see how Froster is going to outsmart Goku and Vegeta. Brawn vs Brains and the brawn doesn't have a clue what they're up against.
Dbird chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
It's a very good start, however there are a few gramatical/ spelling errors, I would suggest getting a pre-reader. Other than that, a brilliant story. :)
Team Zerolimitz chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Nice Start I like Froster so far always nice to see an enemy that's brains not brawn. Please don't discontinue the story for lack of reviews. Its unfortunate but Yamcha stories don't get much love. Faved and Story Alert :)
Mahina chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This could be good. My first thought when Froster appeared was, "Oh no, not ANOTHER Frieza family member." Seriously, those guys keep coming back like roaches in cannon, and I'm not too interested to read about their OC spin-offs in fanfiction.

That being said, this looks like it's going to be different. By the end of the chapter, I was already interested in reading more. It may be "Frieza's Uncle," but it looks like this is going to be more than a repeat of past appearances by his race. Please, do continue at your leisure. I plan to keep an eye on this one.
Big boss's perfect clone chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
great going so far, i look forward to it if it's updated