Reviews for Delirium
Arren Akasu chapter 1 . 8/7
Haha. Loved it
ToxicKitty chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
This story was sooooo cute!
alexis chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
this was cute
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Draw A picture of that. I demand it!
Sushibubbles chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
*chokes on cute feels*
Evil cupcake chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
That last paragraph you should have written that scene it would have been better. Oh well still good!
EmiEmi96 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Ohhh my God this is soooo adorable _
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Damnit Suzaku and his morals! It could had gotten so kinky... Kidding, that was so fluffy! Love the mental image of Lulu hugging Cheese-kun x3 (Does Cheese-kun really exist? Cuz I wan one .w.)
CriimeKat chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Omg! That is just too cute! Great story loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
anna chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
i loved the story!
riptocs chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
hehe poor sick Lelouch...yay for nurse Suzaku!
A.New.Tomorrow chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is a wonderful story! You really are an inspiration to me, Serena. I was more than happy to write a review for you. The way you portrayed the relationship between Suzaku and Lelouch was beautifully done. And the mental image of Lelouch hugging Cheese-kun is just priceless XD You drew a very cute picture, by the way.

If you don't mind...can you review one or two of my stories? I would love to read your opinion! Although you don't have to because i know you're so busy and all. It's just a small request from another fan ;)
hpalabay chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
hahaha! must be really cute to see lelouch hugging cheese-kun!
addie-cake chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
~KYA~ I LOVE sick stories. I don't know why. I guess that it's my 'sick' sense of humor. Great job, though. Hey, I just realized that I read another one of your stories, and I absolutely love them!