Reviews for Heart Implant
Letah chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Poor Kanda and... He is in a Dance class... And he should tap Dance... TAP DANCE?
Why not something like ballet?
Na... Dis your Story...
PLease more?
Lazy Gaga chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
D: Why u no continue? This was really good, even though it was only 3 chapters! It was REALLY good! I really hope you'll continue it someday soon...
Sorceress Fantasia chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Enjoying this! More soon please!
this be a dead account chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
D: D: D: What's wrong with Kanda...? D:

That scene between Lavi and Kanda was really cute... xD; I could see it all in chibi form! w

And oh, Tyki, you childish pedo. xD;

Please update soon!
this be a dead account chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
Ahahaa, that was really cute. x3 I love it when LaviYuu bicker like that.
lovemug chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
hehe tyki is funny update soon!laviyuu forever wonder what lavi gonna do when he finds out bout kanda hehe.
lovemug chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
lavi and kanda are soo cute.
fwahaha chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
I love your Tyki. He's funny with his fried chicken, fish fingers, salsa and random poppers but in character at the same time.
XxRaindoshixX chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Dance, really? I just can't picture someone who internalizes their emotions like Kanda being good at such an expressive art form. I would have pinned him for an artist, which to me is the most reserved and coldest form of expression. But hey, it's not my fic.

I'm so interested in the thing about the hearts and Tyki ... hopefully I'll learn more about it next chapter! Thanks for the update!
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
oh, this seems like an interesting story. i can't wait to see what happens next!
XxRaindoshixX chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Such an interesting plot bunny, even though I have only just begun to see it. I can't wait to read more!

Please update soon!
joy chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
great...update soon!update soon!
koi chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
omg!this is good update soon!
lovemug chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
this story is great update soon! laviyuu forever!:)
fwahaha chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
It's well written and looks interesting so far. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!