Reviews for Cursed
thesorcerousnation chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Ooh... Ms. James is actually present! At least, when she's not "lost"... (laugh) I like the councellor. Very... odd.
thesorcerousnation chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Nice. Ms. James just gets more and more interesting... even if she's not actually present...
shatteringmymind chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
I really like the relationship building between Manning and Ms. James. I always thought Manning was an interesting but often ignored character.
Hoodoo chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
I'm on pins and needles for the explanation!
Hoodoo chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Curiouser and curiouser. A very interesting (and so amazingly unique!) past. Ms. James, how I adore you.
shatteringmymind chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
I always thought it had something to do with the demon. You can't blame the demon for not realizing she hadn't summoned it, after all she lived comfortably in her house with it for three years.
angelwingz21 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Awesome. Ms. James sounds like a crazily amazing character!
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Yay! Another Ms. James story! I'm curious to find out if this one will be any longer...
shatteringmymind chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I just love your Ms. James and can't wait to read more on the subject. Very funny.
Hoodoo chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Ms. James is a very strange one to keep around, but she sure is interesting. Plus the fact that when she's around we get to see a lot more of Manning, which is also interesting-seeing as how there are so few fics that deal with him as an actual human being and not just an exaggerated caricature of a bureaucrat.

And that's good enough for me.