Reviews for Dreams and nightmares
pinksugarrush chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
I enjoyed it!
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Master chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
good job on the story, ver good plot and good Idea on the Dreamwalker Idea it was nice to come up with the idea of morse code update soon.
elysiajade chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
hey this is so cool ]
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
aww -.- this is the 2nd story that I favorited to be on hold/discontinued/etc.
DemonTail300 chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
Hiya Dude! I understand what you mean and wish you the best of luck. I hope to read the rewrite soon! Best of luck in writing and in Life!

-DT300

p.s- Thank you
Tanglemorph chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
First things first: the way you write the dialouge is incredibly confusing. I would suggest looking at some other fics just to get a sense of what it should look like.

Second, your descriptions are a bit lacking. If your look at it as though you were showing us what you are seeing in your head, you'll find that you need to find a balance between too much detail and too little detail. You need to paint a picture with your words.

Lastly, I think that perhaps Leo (or Rua) may not be a Dream Walker. Make no mistake, I am a big fan of that particular power, but I just don't think it fits him. I'm a twin myself, so I'll give you a couple of hints about what it's like.

There is an unbreakable, unshakeable link between two twins. For me, it feels like a knot of energy situated slightly above my stomach. A "Twin Link" grows stronger when two twins are together, and slightly weakens if they are apart. Twins can also sense if something is wrong with the other, but I usually have to concentrate, as I usually don't think about what my other is doing.

It is my personal opinion that Leo is the one who has the greater sense of their bond, and that he may have some ability related to that bond.

Now for real-world theories about your "Dream Walker" theory. It is my personal opinion that Dream Walking is a skill anyone can learn; it isn't something you are born with or is a special, magical skill. It's really just an enhanced version of lucid dreaming, which some people happen to be more prone to than others. If you know what someone looks like, you can try to "feel" for them... I'm not sure how to describe it, but it may have something to do with getting a sort of sense of their bio-signature, which is sort of like a personal version of the "Twin Link".

I hope that this helps you, I've never done this in-depth a reveiw before.

Tanglemorph Out.
Blue Hurricane chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
yeah, you got that right. I thought it was going to be cancelled too. Good luck with the writing! I hope you update soon! I'm looking forward to it!
Tenkasen chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
Well done. This chapter is well written, and it was interesting. Good job! Everyone was wel in character, so no worries there.

Tenka
Tenkasen chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
At first, this didn't catch my attention at all. I'm mainly a Yusei fangirl, XD, but after reading a little about this, I love it. Great job.

I await the next chapter.

Tenka
TDG3RD chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
I'm really enjoying the brotherly-like bond that Rua and Kokusho have been forming. This chapter did a really good job of emphasizing it. The duel was also written very nicely. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Until next time.
DemonTail300 chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
Dude, can I call you a God? Your story is beyond awsome! please continue to work on this! OMG! This Story was just 'that' great! good job! please continue this story! Good luck with your writing and in life.

-DemonTail300

p.s- Thanks for the review Volcaniclord-kun! You Rock!
invidian chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
I absolutely love the story!

However, if possible please don't drop the card explanations. It's already hard for me to keep track of everything.

Please update VERY SOON!
Luna Moon Godess chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
Hey VL!

We're getting ready to move again so I haven't been able to write my fics. Plus I have my studies to worry about. But I should be able to update a story sometime in July. Shadowchaser? I'll have to check that out when I can. Here's a review just for you.

As for your latest chapter it's definitely better. I can now picture almost everything that your story says. But no it's not perfect. Perfection is very hard to attain. Another thing to keep in mind when writing is that you try to get the reader to feel for the characters. You try to make the reader feel as if the characters were real. You try to make them feel what the characters are feeling. Which is very hard to do. I don't even know if I described that right.

I like how Martha made Kokusho do those chores. Very funny. And appropriate. And a very interesting love life Kokusho had. Emo? No. Not emo at all. At least according to my definition of it. If I had to categorize Kokusho in one of the many typical character category... He would be the loner, smart but clueless to certain aspects of humanity type.

Don't miss me too much.

~LMG
invidian chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
I think you rushed the 'Martha's death' scene. I can hardly believe that Kokusho would instantly hate someone, even after such a traumatic event as Martha's death. He would probably have to grow into hating the Dark Signers. Of course, this is only my understanding of the character.

Please update soon.
TDG3RD chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Heh, I can just picture Kokusho doing chores just like Ushio. So... Kokusho likes a girl, huh? Interesting. I also like how you slowly had him develop hate for the Dark Signers.

Until next time.