Reviews for Recognition
Darkening-Wings chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I'm surprised that this piece hasn't received more than 5 reviews, not counting my own.

It's a really sweet story, though short, and the end fit, though I would have loved to read what happened after (and with the Edward Scissorhands soundtrack playing in the background, the feeling of the whole fic got quite amazing,) I'm glad to find an author who won't drag things out for too long...

I doubt this made any sense, sorry if it didn't
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
hm that was good, but also rather cut off...i mean wat a place to end it! Though for shear recognition sake it does do itself justice as i'm guessing that 'the recognition' was the only thing you were aiming for her, correct?
The Riddle Heir chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
loved it! aw... poor bee :'(

love how you weren't bashing Mikaela. a lot of stories tend to do that to create an opening for Sam x Bee but this is a classy way to do it. Cudoes to you, also me & my sister want to know if you'll continue...

lovely ending,
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I like it. it's so well written.

I'll admit it: I'm not a big fan of slash. but this is good.
Taisi chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Uwah, Sam you'd better be nice! D8 Bee's so cute, I loved this story. My favorite part was when he took over and drove Sam to the overlook, locking him in so he'd listen. xD
Dierdre chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Nicely written and an interesting take on the classic Sam/Bee angle. My only complaint is that it was too short. :-)

Brava!