Reviews for Naruto of the Goro Goro No Mi
blasterdog chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Fic is interesting I like it
Chrisfragger chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
I do question why Kirabi would not have just gone 8 tailed mode. No Anbu team would have been able to touch him at that point.
ugty chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Naruto's Kekkei Genkai shoud be called the Thunder Pulse because hes like living lightning
El Emperador chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
nice story It would be good if you continue
DoctorWho41 chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Please update this story
tarrangar chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
not invincible you can smack him around if you have rubber gloves on
rockon5002 chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
Ok about the Yang chakra thing even if he sealed only the yang chakra the Kyuubi would n't be all goo becouse you forgot the yin yang symbol and what it means even if someone is split into yin and yand there is still going to be a little yin in the yang half and a little yang in the yin half meaning that they won't be totaly good or evil just heavly leaning in one of the 2 directions and the faulty grammer is easily forgivable sometimes habits like that develope but it's best to try and break them otherwise it could have negative reprecutions on your future such as turning in a resume with problems like that the person reading your resume could be a real stickler for grammer and becouse of that you miss out on getting a job or you get a job that requires a lot of writing for some reason and mistakes like that pop up constently in your reports or whatever they are and so that's counted against you when promotions are being considered or even if layoff are happening.
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
Dude, just continue and cut back on the jokes. Seriously. Kumo Naruto is rare.
bleach2121XX chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
storm monkey. its freakin HILARIOUS
eclipseX chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
really good fic. i hope u continue this
some reader 21 chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
I'd go with Susanoo's Grace for Naruto's Kekkei Genkai.

For Artful Longers critic on your jokes...well I don't think you went overboard, though in the last chapter you kinda rowed too many jokes after another, effectively diminishing the worth of every joke...

for example you could have added some remarks from Shakespearre in a fight from Zabuza with anyone together with a flashback of Haku catching him reading it and crying or something.

I'm also kind of interested, how much Naruto has improved with his fruit, because I haven't actually caught many glimpses of his power...sure, there were some bolts and some melted facemasks (or so o.O) and the incredibly 'amazing' fact of Naruto turning his finger electric...

Last but not least - you could even add some jokes, if you let Yugito have a secret crush on Naruto but with something like a weaker 'Hinata-complex', like just getting red when he talks to her or suddenly is really close-up...but being able to talk out of it...

Naruto of course would be oblivious and his other teammates always joke about his get the drift?

Well last but not least: keep up the good work though you are kinda handicapped, your mistakes are actually quite minor when compared to other stories...sure, a bete would help and I would be glad to help but I've gotta say I'm way too lazy, so I kinda don't hit the requested wishes, huh?"

Ja ne
Shou-kun chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
First off i love all your humor please update. Second Sanadayukimura and Akira are from Samurai deeper Kyo andd finnaly i vote for maxim. I also demand thatt my vote count as more because i knew the trivia.
Shou-kun chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Loe it so far, especially the sacrefice part. I laughed too much!
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
Cannon age? How old is an average cannon?
monkeysrockdude chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
I for one love comedy, so i didnt mind the amount of jokes, my vote would have actually been for storm monkey as a bloodline name if it was an option, I hope you continue this story, I dont really like the stories where naruto had a ton of angst, I like the tone you have already set and hope if you do make another version of this story you keep up with this one too.