Reviews for Photographs and Phrases
This is amazing. It is really sweet and sad and funny at the same time.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 8/31
This is just so... them. It just works, it makes sense, and it's heartbreaking and beautiful and just so unique. Amazing job, you kept them so in character and it worked so well. I love this.
A beautifully written story that captures the characters so well. Thank you for posting.
Frostyfriend96 chapter 1 . 8/11
This was soooo good! I really enjoyed it! Such a different way of communicating and something I could see the two of them doing! I wish this actually happened in Season 4! Luke and Lorelai's reactions were spot on!
KEMLEM81 chapter 1 . 6/21
Another brilliant piece of writing from you. I was captivated by every word. Thank you!
Vivian H chapter 1 . 4/15
Aaawww! Loved this. The photo idea is genius and totally fits with the original storyline but gives us so much more. Thank you for writing this!
mac-reye chapter 1 . 1/21
oh my goodness this is freaking amazing! please tell me you've written more rory/jess and pretty please with ice cream in cones tell me that you're writing a sequel to this because it is absolutely fantastic!
aileenmarie chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Indigo July chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Brilliant and beautiful.
Y-Yukiko-Y chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
OMG! This was amazing!
I didn't expect that last picture. My heart literally starting to beat really fast...
So perfect. Amazing fanfic. The pictures, the words, the letters, the people he meets during his journey... everything was just perfect. Love.

Thanks for sharing this :)
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This. This was awesome. Beautiful, a bit angsty but not too much. Hopeful. Loved it. On the favorites list.
CircleSky chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing. I know I had comments along the way, as I read the story, but I'm afraid I can't think of them right now. I loved the captions for the photos.
Lethie of Farkle chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Too cool
Steffi chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
One word: Perfect.
Felicia Stewart chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was so freaking perfect.
I don't have words for how beautiful this story was.
Amazing, awesome, PERFECT. I loved it!