Reviews for Photographs and Phrases
sandra-LE-223 chapter 1 . 6/12
This is beautiful! I love how you gave them this way of slowly starting communication. And I'm so glad that Jess met some truly nice people on the way, that life's not just shitty for him, you know, though it's hard.
sarakay chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
i've reread this story so many times. It's one of the most beautiful and original stories i've ever read, whilst also being a wonderfully insightful character exploration, love love love it!
jr3carr chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
Loved this story but kinda wanted more for the end of it. It was beautiful though. One of my favourite
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
THIS WAS EVERYTHING
tiger-lily9240 chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
This is everything I've ever wanted and more! Thank you SO MUCH for writing it! It's perfect!
Anna chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Love it:)!
krisseke chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
tremendously enjoyed this. thank you.
beth-is-rainpaint chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
I love this story so much. This might sound funny, but it's one of those stories that's buried itself deeply in my heart. You write Jess so beautifully. If only this is how season 4 went...

"On the back he wrote, Kerouac is wrong.

"Does he mean...?...

"You know what I mean, Rory Gilmore." 3333333
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Loved this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Ah if only...

Love this canon divergent fic.
Molly Farrell chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
This needs another chapter. It was amazing but I want to know what happens after they find each other. Please continue writing
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Wow, this was so creative and amazing! I alway liked Rory/Jess for the very reason you wrote here...they challenge each other but get each other on a deep level.
The pictures were very well chosen, in character and each had a purpose to it.
chelsbaby chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
This is BEAUTIFUL.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Oh one of the first things I'd read in this fandom. I just adore the idea that they stayed in touch and how much a few pictures did to keep them together. They both feel a little less lonely, like they didn't throw something great away. I adored Jess' cross country trip, something we never get to see or hear about but am pretty positive happened.

Rory telling Luke who was just so relieved was probably one of my favorite parts. Oh! And the old man who thought this was the greatest idea EVER and then got Jess to New York. I also always love how blunt you are in Lorelai's dislike of Jess, but you're also fair. If that makes sense.

One more thing, the ending. I don't know if they kiss or hug or just say hi, but I know they remain connected after no matter how they do. And that's beautiful. (Although I know what I prefer)
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
I am emotionally compromised right now. This was beautiful, thank you for writing!