Reviews for Future Perfect In Past
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Wow, nice :) I like it :) And the thing with the star fruit, hahaha lol. Very clever :) I wonder who did it?

You've written this nicely, and I was concerned for the Doctor while he was unconscious, it had feeling :) I also liked the part with the confused paramedics, and how you wrote Owen, also the Doctor's initial reaction to him being dead. Very well done :)
goldacharmed chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
This story was perfect! Everyone was so in character! I love the Doctors reaction to Owen, the files, the post it's, the plot, the humer; it was all perfect! Last but no least, the dead on near perfect writing! This is a job well done, you may take your bow!
IstariWho chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
You did great!
Your characters all seemed to hit the mark pretty well. I like the plot.
You should continue to write Whofic. You wrote a story true to the ideals of both shows and didn't add any weird sexual stuff (well...veiled references to Jack but that's accurate).
Thanks for writing!
secooper87 chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Very clever. I like circular stories. Or would that be sinusoidal stories? Depending on what your x-axis would be. At any rate, the point still stands. Very nice work.
Jo chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
I thought this was a really good story. You're one of the very few writers on here who can both write a good fic and keep the characters in character.

Well done. ]
RuthLeilani chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Great one! Poor,lonely Doctor, though.

Thanks!
RuthLeilani chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Awww, the ood! How ood.

I might have mentioned it before in the last few hours. but your stories really are great. Impressive writing.
Rakshasa chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
I definitely think you should keep writing Dr. Who stories. This was like watching an episode! Three cheers _
PhoenixRe chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
Loved it!
123-321 chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
well done!
Fremma chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
I like this story, very neat!
Aqua Mage chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
Loved this! So easy to let time plots get away from you, but you managed it really well.
koco55 chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
You should definitely keep writing more in the Whoniverse! There are not enough well-written, non-shippy Whofics out there. I just stumbled across this one and your WIP, and they are both delightful and imaginative.