Reviews for The Mouths of Children
Theawkward1 chapter 13 . 3/20
I've really enjoyed reading this story. What a cliffhanger... Please update!
Vi-Violence chapter 13 . 2/14
He's going to have to go back for the car.
Wunjo chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
Oh so happy you have picked this back up! Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
cant wait for the next chapter! been reading this for the past few days, looking forward to it before and after work. love everything about it and i need to know how its all going to turn out!
CastielDeservesAnImpala chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
Update! Pretty please with a cherry on top :) I'm slowly looking through your supernatural stories!
Lady Shaye chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Wow, of course I finish it and then check for the last update's date. Whoa. Anyway, just wanted to say that you are fantastic. Castiel is perfect, Sam is so true to character at this point in the series, and I just want to snuggle baby!Dean forever. Thank you. I'd love for you to update this if you can, please, but either way just know I love it.
paper0wl chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
You can't leave it hanging like this! Please!
Vi-Violence chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
This is good, please update.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Why don't they ask the angels for help? Clearly they need Sam and Dean alive and fairly healthy. I'm pretty sure Michael and Lucifer don't want have their little duel to the death in the respective bodies of a six year old and a heavily injured male.
Pizzapig chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Please update
zabani-chan chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
Please update soon! Love this!
Zoe-Eliza-Evans chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Holy crap! What a cliff-hanger! I'm just going to put exclamation marks on the end of every sentence here because it's so freaking awesome! aaarrrrrggghh! I love!
ChevyImpalla1967 chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Ah why am I just now finding this! Stupid me! *hits my head on my desk* Oh please please please finnish this sometime?
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
I really love this. I hope you'll finish it someday.
HalfAsleepWriter chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
So Awesome, update more soon, pls?