Reviews for Moments that make up a Lifetime
cheliosfan chapter 55 . 4/15/2013
Just found this story. read it and loved every bit of it :)
Guest chapter 55 . 3/24/2013
Awwwwwwww LOVED it, I have tears in my eyes :'(. You did a fantastic job and I completely agree with you on how you ended it, Please leave it like this.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 55 . 4/24/2011
great story, loved reading every chapter. sad to see it over! I love reading stories with Pen and Derek as parents.
Vickie4Ever chapter 55 . 11/29/2009
I READ THE WHOLE THING IN LIKE 2-3 DAYS ! i'm so glad that you didnt end it with Derek and Penelope dead i hate that so much! u rock!
Jellze chapter 55 . 4/27/2009
What? Denial IS a river in Egypt. Long live the Morgans! Thank you so much for such a beautiful and your time.
celticstarwolf chapter 55 . 4/23/2009
a truly beautiful way to end it. I loved this story so very much and i am sad to see it finished but you did such a wonderful job thank you for writing it.
PinkAngel17 chapter 55 . 4/23/2009
Oh I'm kinda sad the story's over, but I'm also kinda glad you aren't doing a deing chapter. This was a great ending! The whole story was just so great and I totally loved it! :)
Youhaveabadconnection chapter 55 . 4/23/2009
This is a perfect place to end it! It makes me feel all warm and squishy inside! Thanks for an awesome series of oneshots, and i'm going to miss this story :)
modfeminist85 chapter 55 . 4/23/2009
Great story. I loved the way you were able to capture all of the characters. I really loved all of your additional characters. I would love to read more of your stuff.
mamya chapter 55 . 4/23/2009
you're right ending it here! you made a really great job!
Sami Marie chapter 55 . 4/23/2009
This story was great journey covered so much and covered it all so well. Great job!
klcm chapter 55 . 4/23/2009
Loved it! I was thinking... they're all getting really old now... how will they die? I think everyone begins to think their immortal lol
Leigh59 chapter 55 . 4/23/2009
you ended well perfect in fact. they should always live and be happy in fan fiction. thanks for all the sharing that you did.
Elizabeth Perry chapter 55 . 4/23/2009
You are so wrong for ending this here! I've been in love with this story for ages! When's your next one coming out so I can be on the lookout?
celticstarwolf chapter 54 . 4/22/2009
Derek deserves to be punished very badly for doing that. another great chapter