Reviews for Twist and Turns of Fate
jules chapter 1 . 7/27
can't really remember Obi-Wan's past before the temple, so i'd go with yours being canon, too. ;)
i really liked your portrayal of Xanatos, especially how you can notice the different motivation and reaction to situations to Qui-Gon's. you can already see that he doesn't really care about others and is more focused on himself. but it's still kinda hidden in the way he says it, not sure though if it's unintentional or deliberate to fool Qui-Gon and if he's laughing behind his back as to having his master so well played in believing he's genuine. i really liked the sentence where he's studying the damage done to the ship as if all that destruction is so much more fascinating than the living being he obviously can't sense through the force. and he's always loosing interest in the small things, like it's just not important enough for him to care and is just wasting his time. it implies so much what kind of person he is. loved the subtle things there.
"He'd like to see Mace resist a child in such an obviously pitiable plight." that just made me laugh. i'd really like to see that, too. :D
also i think you changed Obi-Wan's eye color again: here it's grey-blue, in "From this moment on" it was green. but nevermind, i wouldn't probably have noticed if i hadn't read them one after the other.
Tower chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very interesting turn of events! Aww cute little obi baby...
snlover10 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I enjoyed this! And I love the way you portrayed Xanatos, he's awesome!
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
- Jedi-fluff!

Yet another wonderfully written fic! I especially love the flashback! XD So cute. You absolutely rock.

And now I'm off to review the other one *heroic pose and salute*
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Good job! I loved the way you characterized Xanatos. At times, you seemed to hint at him not exactly being the model Jedi, and that seems just so like him. Awesome story.