Reviews for Isn't There Anything You Hate?
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Aww
How cute!
*smiles*
HikariKotoneLyrics chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I would love it if you made more stories of these were meant to be the other Bachelor/Bachelorettes have their own significant story,and I'm requesting you to make another one of these two,if it's not much trouble.
EvilPenguinRika chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I like this story a lot
momobear98 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
that was so cute and funny how mark just was laying their while she talked about a guy she liked and when she was done he said 'not really'FUNNY
Betsu Ne chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Cheers to MarkxChelsea! Very cute oneshot, one of my favorite pairings though rarely written. If you give Chelsea anything, she'll be like Mark and not hate/like it.
CherreeSherree chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
AW KYA KAWAII DESU!

i love u for writing this! please write more markxchelsea stories!
sinkingsouth chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
:D

I LOVE CHELSEA/MARK!

Mark's so cute... gr...

I didn't get him yet... D:

-Rainbpw
Elouise Victoria chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Nice work on this. I think this might actually be how they would act if they were real. ;)
MarianasTrench13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I liked it _ I agree. Not everything should be mushy fluff. It was overall really good. It's hard to find MarkxChelsea stories for some reason. Hope you make more and good work!
awesomeness777 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I haven't read many Chelsea-Mark fanfics, but this ones good. :) I love how he accepts everything cause it's from Chelsea, and I agree, they should have a playful relationship cause they're both cheerful people.

Poor Vaughn :( Wonder what happened?
peachsng chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I get what you mean. I personally think it's cute.
Rocking Out chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
good! i rly liked it. mark is adorable :) i think u captured him pretty well i liked the part about how he only accepts the gifts because they're from chelsea. cute. good work!
Cj chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
siopao! :-3 anyways, love the story so much! cept a little to mushy...
AiOkami chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I just read the other reviews for this and I have to say that the 'Enefet ' person was quite rude. I liked this story, it was cute and you captured their personalities well. I love how Mark had the book about women. xD It made me laugh. Mark and Chelsea are cute together and I love your writing style. I wouldn't mind reading some more stories from you for this couple. xD

Keep up the good work!

*AiOkami Chan*
Enefet chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
In all honesty, I didn't see any chemistry between the two. The dialogue is really awkward for one. There doesn't seem to be anything playful going on either. It almost reads in a morbid fashion...

I’m not exactly sure how to explain it other then the characters have no life to them.