Reviews for Beneath Boundless Skies
Carling chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
I really enjoyed this. I loved the Australian setting and the original characters were fun to get to know. I am sad about Narcissa. She fascinates me. Draco and Harry's romance developed pretty smoothly for a short fic. I am shocked at what was implied abut Ginny, Luna and Dean. Did I read that correctly? I thought Ginny was too broken to go down that route already.
harrytwifan chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Wonderful story! I love your writing.
I meant to do this on your political story. Don't know if you're even looking at this account anymore, but if you are... Have you read We Are Young by femme quixotic? Very West Wing/British politics. 70,000 word entry in the HD Hols Fest a few years back. Great story, I think you'd like it.
Nancy
Blackveil24 chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Mouth dropping chocolate addicting satisfying toes curling jolly good brilliant excellent compelling and very satisfying fic.

A fic performed of surpassing excellence. I could chant the praises forever, but, you know, I have to read some other fics you've done.
tam418 chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
uuuuuuuhhhhhhh *squeal* so awesome this one! I LOVE IT! so sweet... and a wonderful idea... argh but I would have loved to know how this would continue T.T
turtledonkey27 chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
you know, i've read a bunch of 'what happened after the war' stories, but this is actually the first one that made me cry. i'm going to go throw away the mountain of tissues now. great story, good job.
Yukino-chan chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
i can't help but feel that ur fics r alw incomplete... they r great... but tt incomplete feelin i get makes my upset... :(
Ink Mage chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
I do love the Aussie names reference. Woolloomooloo, Great Sandy Desert, Tittybong, the Harold Hold Memorial Swimmingpool... all you need is to mention Christmas Island (home of the Australian detention centre) and Boyland, and you have a list of the best Aussie place names!
GeekIsShowing chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
I keep reading your beautiful stories and I'm always disappointed when they end, in a good way of course. I want more!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Good story, it wasn't terrible but it wasn't the greatest. There were just too many oc, characters that just didn't need to be in the story. Maybe if Hannah hadn't been in the story, I would have liked it better. And there were just too many grammar and spelling errors to make it more frustrating to read.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Hannah is actually quite annoying. Why is she in control of everything?
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
I liked where this was going at first but now it's kind of ooc, irritating. Harry and Draco need to be normal? define normal for me, really, what is normal? It's like defining perfect, no one is perfect. Everyone has flaws. Hannah, shouldn't be forcing Harry and Draco to do anything, they were part of the war too, they lost people just like everyone else. Or is this all about Hannah? I'm just saying.
Jen chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
Hey, I absolutely love this story! I was hoping one day you might write a sequel for it :) Keep writing your work is amazing! x
googleys chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
really liked this story : ) slow friendships turned romances FTW :3
GraceHenri chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
I really enjoyed this far more than I thought I would. I loved how you managed to capture the Australian humor and customs (as an Aussie I really appreciate it). Thank you for the great read and I hope you write more, as I look forward to reading it.

Grace
lemondrops154 chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
I wanted to leave a review, because I firmly believe that one should show appreciation when they've thoroughly enjoyed something.. But all I can really think to say is that I was thoroughly satisfied when I finished... It wasn't squealy, jumping up and down in joy kind of excitement.. But I enjoyed the laughter and loved the drama and I was *happy* I'd gotten a chance to read this story..