Reviews for The Game
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Darn, I just lost The Game. Anyway, this is a funny story. Poor L will never have a chance with this one. Nice job with this story.
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
So simplistic yet so awesome... Great job!
IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
XD Figures that L would start over-thinking about the Game, heehee...This was really funny, and for some reason I really can see Mello hanging off a chair while L is already sitting on it...:)
Sola chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I have lost the game TWICE in 20 minutes...

Damn you, .
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Teehee :D L's arch-nemesis is not, by any means, Kira. It is The Game! And of course, thinking on multiple levels about many things at once, I don't think he'll EVER win it, even for a moment! Our sadistic little M'n'Ms...:D

HAHAHAHA! Oh, goodness. I lost The Game.
i-am-a-warrior chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
LOL. funny.
rosethourne chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
no! *cry* i wanted to be the first person to introduce 'the game' to death note!

but i think we play with different rules... i know about not thinking about the game, but the way my friends and i play is:

if you think about 'the game', you lose.

if you think about something sexual/perverted, you lose.

if you think about abraham lincoln (yes, random, but don't blame me...), you lose.

the only way to win is if all the other people who know about 'the game' die, and all the sheep in the world die. (once again, really random, but it's the way i was taught...)

aw, poor L! he just needs another case to distract him!

...what if he thinks of the game while he's discussing a case with the police, for whatever reason? O.O he'd have to announce then and there 'i lost the game'! hmm... do you mind if i write a sequel to your fic? hahaha!
jasmin flower chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
That's great! I've had that game stuck in my head for three days now, which means you just made me lose the game...

darn.