Reviews for The Big Bad
ginar369 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I agree. They had a great friendship and I will always hate Xander for what he did. How dare he judge Spike when he did the exact same thing to Buffy. But Xander got to hide behind a lie that him and Giles cooked up. Besides Spike's actions in the bathroom were a direct result of the relationship and the way Buffy treated him. Her no no no and then giving in. The things she said to him. Then dumping him and having the nerve to be upset with him when he and Anya tried to find some comfort in each other. The fact that Dawn and Spike never got their friendship back always made me sad.
Lady Neferankh chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Cute little snippet, something I could totally see happening at some point in Seasons 5-6.

Good snappy dialogue, nice flow and descriptions, totally keeping both Dawn and Spike in character. I can just imagine the exchanging this type of friendly banter. Keep up the good work!
applemysteries chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
zennjenn chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Really cute. It just a few lines of dialogue you captured their relationship. Well done!
kutoki chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
XD Loved it. It was hilarious!
Illucida chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This was really cute. :)
kjst1more chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Hey, loved it. great glimpse into "real" characters.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Very ingenius! I love how Dawn and Spike are like a big brother and a little sister. Keep up your awesome writing!
Rainbowimagination chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Lol I like the bit where he says:

I'm the big bad babysitter and I'm telling you to shut up!