Reviews for Rose for the Dead
Yukio Lover chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Please! Please, Tell me you're going to finish this!
my current obsession rocks chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Wow, you have to continue this! i know you havnt updated in a really long time... reeeally long time... but if you can please continue!
Takuma Ichijo Stole My Heart chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
D'awh. One of the best ShikixIchijo fics out there. They need more love!

I like how you focused on many other pairings too.

Update soon!
Indigo Avarice chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
I really love this story...so much! o3o It's so interesting to read and...I WANT MORE! RIGHT NOW! Please? I'll beg and do tricks if I have to...
CheshireCat19 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
plz hurry i mean whats wrong with aidou and what will happen to shiki i really wanna know
darkHeartedAngel26 chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
I love it! Absolutely wonderful.
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Absolutely amazingly awesome can't wait to find out whats wrong with Aido and shiki hope you write more soon :):):)
Karen chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I really like your story.

Hopefully there is more than a cousin relationship with Aidou and Kain.

Hope you update soon.
G-17writa chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
It was so short i wish it could've been longer and ooh rima saw shiki and aidou in trouble in her dream i can't to find out more about that and aaww Takuma and shiki... hopefully we'll see kaname and zero in the next chappie

Update soon and can you make it longer. ;D
VaneCaos chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Hola again! Yes, yes, there's definetely something dark aproahing the ACademy, and Shiki and Aido are in danger. That was what Rima's nigtmare was telling us, for sure. M, maybe something of Rido it's still there, like, in Kaname? I don't know why I have this feeling *frowns*.

Oh Oh *starry eyes* Yes, it seems that there's something in progress between Senri and Takuma, although it surprises me to see that Takuma is the first to make or, at least, to propose a step further. I don't know why, but I always portray him as the most innocent one, at least in this.

Uh, I think that between Senri and Takuma's scene and Kain-Ruka's one some partition is missing, some sign that would signal us a change of scene. And I've noticed that you write Kain and Kane.

Oh, well, how do the typical reviews end? PLEASE, UPDATE SOON! So that, please update because I'm impatient to see where all this hints leads us and the poor Night Class.
VaneCaos chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Hi there! I didn't know you or your stories, a friend of mine, Isilen, recommended me this one 'cause she knows that I love Senri and Takuma, but I can see the fic it's not only around them. I would love to seen how you make all the characters evolve.

As a general comment, I liked a lot this first chapter, a the starting setting for the plot: it gives us hints that something it's not right, that something it's haunting the school. I loved the fact that Shiki's not fully recovered from his father posession, both physical and, what interests me most, emotionally. That has to be an experience who would affected him deeply, probably leaving him feeling dirty and sick.

Of course, Takuma as his closest friend is pure delight. I'm hoping to read more about them and how they could interact with Rima. There's something going on between this trio that Mrs. Hino never explain us, so I would be as happy as a child if you would give us a glimpse ;P

My only complaint in this first chapter is about Kaname and Zero. Forgive me, but after the manga ended with Zero positively hating Kaname and swearing that he will kill Yuuki (wether he really felt it or because he was confused), it's very hard to believe that he will confess his fears to Kaname, like he was his friend. It's very unreal to see Kaname comforting him. The pureblood is a person too isolated, too "cold" (because of his live and circumstances) to go aroung hugging people, less of all his love rival and the boy he was about to kill two weeks ago after he pointed a gun to Yuuki. I don't think Kaname would worry if Zero is preventing Yuuki from seeing his friend. That reasoning would need quite a few months of mental evolution of the two boys.

Of course, that's only my personal opinion, so don't listen too much to me. It's only that I can see that you have some yaoi inmind between them *happy smile* and I'm afraid that you could be rushing things between them to arrive to that point.

As for Aido and Kain... umm, I have the feeling these two shared much more than a room, am I wrong? And, if I can bet, I think that it was Kaname who used Aido to make himself believe that it was Zero. "I'm freezing...make me warmer…" Oh, loved that sentence!

Let's jump to the next chapter!
zndr.71 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Ohmehgosh

I love this. Must go on! Must go on!

It's so amazing and has my three favorite couples.

Very well written too.

SO puh-lease go on.

-Zander
adnana chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Hey, I just stumbled upon your story, and it is really good so far.

Usually people tend to exagerate and stray too far from the original story, but I like what you do with what the series gave you.

Please continue. I like the interaction between the characters, I hope for the best with Shiki and Takuma, that they will get together and that it's really Senri's mind mendig itself and nothing more, although I doubt it's that simple;))

As for Kain and Aido, is there something between them? Or will there eventually be? And who the hell could hurt Aido? You got me womdering:)

Oh and you should try and and change the description for this story, it makes the story seem Takuma and Senri centered, and I see now it's got multiple pairings.

Of course, I love the idea of Kaname and Zero most of all, and I can't wait to see them figure out what they feel for each other.

Great job so far!

Are you planning on updating soon?
Blackened Wing chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Looks like a very promising start to an interesting story! I like how there's all sorts of threads / plot lines already starting to show in the first chapter - Shiki's mysterious illness, Zero's unresolved situation with Yuki's new pureblood-ness and possible hints of feelings between he and Kaname, and the mystery of who hurt Aido and how. Leaves one wanting to know more for sure!

Looking forward to future chapters!
Indigo Avarice chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I tried to review before...but whatever. xD Anyway, I really liked this story. It was amazing, I loved how you didn't only focus on one couple, and gave a lot of time to different people. Great plot so far. More please?