Reviews for Hurt
SK-fan7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
i liked it very much! great job!
Lilec chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Wow. Just. . . . wow.
Hikari Aiko chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Wow! I really liked that!
electric-sky chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wow. That was beautiful. That's true hurt, I think. Sticking a knife into yourself and twisting probably doesn't have as much hurt or emotion in it than that feeling.

One angsty RenxYoh to rule them all.
wired chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
hello!how about a horoxlys fic for a change!its something new and this unlikely couple could attract lots of curious readers!thnk about it!
Suffering Angel chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
ok, consider yourself added to my fav author list _ donno if you got my review to your other fic, if not, I'll go and rectify it ;D~

mera kawaii, mera utsukushii, hardly enough HoroHoro, but he was in there in a way ;D~ poor Ren, falling in love with his most horrible nightmare XD Go idioticy! woot! \o/
12345556677889977665454564734734645 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
We! Ruaki-sama! I must say I really like your wrk not only at fanfics but also at fanart! You are my heroine!
ollahna chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Ne! This was so good! I thank Violation for helping me to find this! This was really well written, and now I must read more of your work! _ Well done!
Hiei Lover Girl chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
*loud girly scream* ~E!~ That was so sweet! I love your writing, its so good! I read the reviews before I read the story, and I got so excited and couldn't wait to read your story. Write more! Write more!
Hunter-Eli chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Wonderfully descriptive. Tensy angst is always good, especially with an undertone of violence. I liked it.
just a passerby chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
... woah. How dark the sky is tonight ... and yet, so beautiful, like the starry twilight.

Beautiful. You have my many thanks for a nice fic about a pairing I don't even like. Truly gorgeous.
Creed chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Aiyah! ~cries~ Ruaki-sama is so multi-talented. First the wonderful Shaman King fanart, than this! ~cries~ I just love -all- the stuff you write, no matter how short you make them. P I love RenxYoh... Will you write more of that? You seem to Lik RenxHoro better tho'. .* Well, laters! Write more spiffy fics! _
Crimson Firefly chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
I really, really love this fic... Beautifully written. Please write more Ren angst in the future _.
DP-san chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
How sweet!
Miuzy chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Kyaaa~ XD I love RenxYoh! They are sooooo cute together. Please do write more!