Reviews for If I Can't Love Her
Musetta31 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
( That made me so sad! It was wicked good! It's probably pretty close to what happened with Collins after too... You should do a little more with this. It would be interesting to see what else you've got.
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aw...*sob* That was amazing. So touching. And it goes PERFECTLY with the song! I love it.
crazytheatregeek chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Very sad, and very beautiful. Loved it. :)
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
So. Do you ever have those moments when you're thinking about something, and by chance you go on and there's something related RIGHT THERE?

...maybe not. That was a bit specific. But still.

First off, poor Collins. That was so sad. And so sweet.

And second off... my school just did Beauty and the Beast, closing night was Saturday, "If I Can't Love Her" is one of my favorite songs and was nearly the universal favorite song of the pit (we sang it, loudly and out of tune and complete with instrumentals, during intermission), it's a beautiful song (nice choice P), our Beast was AMAZING, and I miss the whole thing terribly. I miss it like Collins misses Angel. So basically, I love this story. Well timed, and thank you so much. (Oh, now I'm going to have to go cry over Collins and the Beast both.)
Misto4Ever chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That was just...amazingly heart-wrenching. It was so sad, but very well written.

I love that song, one of my friends was the Beast when my school did that musical last year, and as I was reading this, all I could hear was him singing it.

Great job.
We Can Be Gorgeous chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I found this song on youtube and between that and the story, I was bawling by the end. Bravo!

~a sad Marky~
TechnicolorZebra chapter 1 . 3/7/2009

So sad. Yet so very, very, well written. Great job!
Literaryluminations chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
So *sob* sa-*choke*-ad. W-w-wah!

:( I think I need to go reread the part I wrote for Needles. Where they get reunited. REUNITED!

This is so sad. :( *hic*