Reviews for Chains
Madebyme chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Great stuff and what an ending! I liked how you tied up the loose end with why Sam got the curse, it left the story with an appropriate ominous ending that really fits in with the show.

The plot was original and I liked the idea of the curse and how Sam's pain and Dean's concern brought the brother's together - even if only for a while! It certainly looks like Dean isn't the only one who will do anything for his brother, these boys really do take after their self-sacrificing father, huh!

Well done on a great, well written story and I really hope you don't give up on multi-chapter's completely, you certainly have the talent to write them. Take care, Madebyme.x
devon99 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
I really enjoyed this. Sam whumpage of the highest quality:)

Strong, original idea and good characterisation.

Nicely done indeed.
Dragonflysoul chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Really enjoyed this! Well done! So many great lines!
carocali chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Wonderful ending with cool tie up to the series. I like that you have Dean questioning why the curse hit Sam first and then bringing it to the reality of Ruby and Sam.

Again, beautiful descriptions throughout bringing us right into the action. I look forward to more from you!

:D

Caroline
Periphrasm chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I loved the ending! For some reason it really totally hit me. I'm loving what's going on with Sam this season, but I'm so worried about him! I think he has good intentions, but I also think he totally has no real plan to make it out of his Lilith battle alive. Hello, John Winchester Jr.

But anyway, I loved the story and I'm so glad I got to read it. If you do decide to do another multi-chapter fic, I will read it! And for some reason, your Jeremy character reminds me of one of my really freaky cousins...now I'm creeped out when I see him.

Great story, chicka!
lilien passe chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Your characterizations of the brothers Winchester were spotless. The dialogue was amazingly perfect, and the prose read like an actual episode. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Liz Bach chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I really liked this story. Especially the idea that Sam thinks he knows exactly what he's doing, and his intentions are noble. I honestly have no idea where they're going with Sam's storyline on the show. Sometimes it feels like they're preparing to write Jared Padalecki out of the show so he can traipse off to make more terrible movies. ;o) But I can't give up hope that it's something like what you've written. Sam knows he's playing with fire, but he's willing to do it because he honestly believes it's his only choice. I completely agree with your conjecture that Sam's pushing Dean away for a reason: because he knows if Dean knew what Sam was doing he would do his damnedest to try to stop him, and he's under the misguided impression if he can distance himself from his brother maybe it won't hurt either of them quite as much as it could when it ultimately destroys Sam. I just don't see any peaceful way out of things for poor Sam, and I don't think he does, either. Sorry about the rambling. At any rate, I really enjoyed this story. I think it was very well characterized and well written. o)

-Liz
gapdragon1 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Sublime.
FrozenGlitter chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I like it a lot! I could totally see this happening. Very well written.
Dianne chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
That was a really great story. I loved how the boys looked after each other and that it had an ending that was happy for the two of them but angsty and looking into the future at the same time. thanks
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
i liked it!
klutzysunshine chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Great ending. Bad Sammy! At least he was saved.
spnMom chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I'm loving this story, thanks for posting!
AquarianNightSky chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Oh no! Dean!

Jeremy sucks.

Oh, Sammy..

Holly, you wound me. Leaving it at a cliffie like that. PLease update soon. This is REALLY good.
Madebyme chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Well, I'm a naughty girl. I was supposed to wait until "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag" had aired here in the UK (We're on ep 4.09) before I read this, but I caved! And I'm glad that I did because this is a great story, well written with excellent introspection from both boys!

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the story will unfold. And what a cliff-hanger! Great plot development there, can't wait for more. Take care, Madebyme.x
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »