Reviews for Chains
lilien passe chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Your characterizations of the brothers Winchester were spotless. The dialogue was amazingly perfect, and the prose read like an actual episode. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Liz Bach chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I really liked this story. Especially the idea that Sam thinks he knows exactly what he's doing, and his intentions are noble. I honestly have no idea where they're going with Sam's storyline on the show. Sometimes it feels like they're preparing to write Jared Padalecki out of the show so he can traipse off to make more terrible movies. ;o) But I can't give up hope that it's something like what you've written. Sam knows he's playing with fire, but he's willing to do it because he honestly believes it's his only choice. I completely agree with your conjecture that Sam's pushing Dean away for a reason: because he knows if Dean knew what Sam was doing he would do his damnedest to try to stop him, and he's under the misguided impression if he can distance himself from his brother maybe it won't hurt either of them quite as much as it could when it ultimately destroys Sam. I just don't see any peaceful way out of things for poor Sam, and I don't think he does, either. Sorry about the rambling. At any rate, I really enjoyed this story. I think it was very well characterized and well written. o)

-Liz
gapdragon1 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Sublime.
FrozenGlitter chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I like it a lot! I could totally see this happening. Very well written.
Dianne chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
That was a really great story. I loved how the boys looked after each other and that it had an ending that was happy for the two of them but angsty and looking into the future at the same time. thanks
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
i liked it!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Great ending. Bad Sammy! At least he was saved.
spnMom chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I'm loving this story, thanks for posting!
AquarianNightSky chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Oh no! Dean!

Jeremy sucks.

Oh, Sammy..

Holly, you wound me. Leaving it at a cliffie like that. PLease update soon. This is REALLY good.
Madebyme chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Well, I'm a naughty girl. I was supposed to wait until "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag" had aired here in the UK (We're on ep 4.09) before I read this, but I caved! And I'm glad that I did because this is a great story, well written with excellent introspection from both boys!

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the story will unfold. And what a cliff-hanger! Great plot development there, can't wait for more. Take care, Madebyme.x
Lucian32 chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
awesome fic! cant wait for more!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Poor boys.
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
plz update! NO! NOT DEAN TOO!
carocali chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Again, beautiful descriptions here. And you've upped the angst/hurt factors! What these boys will do for each other! I wonder if Bobby agrees with Sam to just get the hell out of Dodge to save Dean. Will this ritual even work?

Nice touch with Castiel as well saying “His love for you will be his undoing.” There is so much to read into with that one line; now you have me thinking.

And Jeremy found them! What will happen to the boys now? You're just mean!

:D
Periphrasm chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
I really liked this chapter. I was actually hoping that you'd bring in Castiel, because I think I have an unhealthy obsession with him... anyway.

Cool ending, I loved the angsty conversations, and I can't wait to read more!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »