Reviews for Chains
carocali chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
You have some absolutely beautiful imagery here weaved into an awesome hook for a story. Personal favorites:

"Unease traced his spine with soft fingers, drawing a shiver from the eldest Winchester;"

"Crouching next to the sleeping giant, Dean swatted the slumped shoulder with the back of his hand. “Hey, Sam, you with me?”

And...

"Dean had seen the pain on Sam’s face after his perceived failure; it was an expression he had always hated to see. It meant there was another dark blade of emotion shredding his brother from the inside."

Your whole piece is really well written. I could care less about knowing zilch about Latin - it works for me! I look forward to the next chapter!

:D

Caroline
Visionairy chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This is great and the plot is quite interesting. Well written, and I like that what happened to Sam wasn't simply related to the orange creature, but a whole different issue. Can't wait to find out what Dean and Bobby have to do to get rid of the curse. Please update soon!
Vuli chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Y'know, I was just thinking that decent, well-written Sam-whump is getting few and far between. Your fic has put me back in my happy place. :D Hurrah for the usage of a good old-fashioned curse! And your Bobby is SUBLIME. It's exceptionally hard to find good Bobby dialogue, and you've gotten his voice so, so right! *claps* Looking forward to the next chapter!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
plz update! this is good!
klutzysunshine chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Great fic so far. This is interesting. Poor Sammy. Update soon.
avidreader33 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
great start! can't wait for more.
Jojo Winchester chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
awesome, please please update soon ;)
Shivased chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Great story, can't wait for an update!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6