Reviews for Learning About Reality
pipinheart chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
I hope you continue this...this is my favorite. Love this Dean, and no wonder sam is a jerk, maybe it was the deamon blood.
janny.verveer chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Would be cool if you kept this up :) but ya know life goes on
Hello chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
I'd say please continue but it looks like it won't be happening anytime soon... in any rate this is a great story and extremely interesting! I even love hateful!Sam (if only because I know that he sort of got his come uppance).
groovinontheinside chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Please update soon!
mzz chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
"We've got work to do." :D
mzz chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
ok back to :(
mzz chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Oh wow I didn't see that coming? But why Dean? and this Dean?
Static O. Sventura chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Hey, I probably already reviewed this awhile ago, but I really love this story! The way you write it is so good and the idea is brilliant!
I really hope it continues!

THANKS FOR AN AMAZING READ!
Seblainer chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
I'm loving this story and hope you can update soon.
loves2read18 chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
I like this story and so happy you are doing this again! Can't wait to read more! :)
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
This AU of yours is a very interesting place. I was so intrigued I went to your FF site and looked up your first story set there, Alternate Life, and spent the evening reading it. Very good story! Now I'm anxious to find out what damage Sam's cross dimensional visit has done to this Winchester family and how they deal with it. And I kinda hope that nasty Sam gets his comeuppance - did the demon blood make him turn out that way?

More, please!
Greeniron chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
I'm interested to read more of this story. The alternate Dean is intriguing. Just a minor comment, I always thought that crocodile or alligator tears were false tears, from some kind of story about a crocodile crying to lure its prey in closer.
wowzer chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
Another Sam basher?

You dont like Sam fine, bare in mind there are those of us who do. Instead of writing him to be the bad guy just dont write him in at all.
Samantha V chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
Had to go back and reread the other chapters to refresh my memory and am very glad you're continuing this story! Sad that this Dean's Sam is still a jerk and won't have his back when Dean has to fight the demons. Looking forward to seeing how the new dynamic with Bobby works out. Oh, and hope that Dean still has his plastic surgery to fix the scars on his face.
wcfan chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
At least you're working on it. I'd hate not to see this fic completed.

Oh. Bobby. There's no way that you won't like Dean.