Reviews for That Night, Through My Eyes
MicSham chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Good story u hav there! Luv it! :D
curlylizard97 chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Oh wow this was done brilliantly!
curlylizard97 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Oh some things are becoming a bit clearer thanks to Guilmon's POV. I'm guessing the next chapter will be Renamon's and she will fill in the missing pieces.
curlylizard97 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Oh different perspectives! I like that because we got to see what Takato was thinking throughout chapter 1 and got to see things that Rika didn't notice. Overall good chapter!
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Oh this was brilliant!
bob chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
HUH?!
Kur0Kishi chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
yea know, the gallantmon gettign thrashed by sakuyamon in the hall is very interesting. wonder if anyone made a rukato in the form of gallantmon and sakuyamon going thru married life together. would be very interesting
Kur0Kishi chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
yea know -.-

it took me awhile to realise that a valentine to remember, this fic, endless waltz and some others are linked...?

wasted my time reading over what i thought werfe one shots but still their all very good. its rare finding good rika takato fics. light non emo all the time ones i mean. got any to recommend?
Will0Whisper chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
sweet and funny
EternalPKK chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Poor Renamon. She seems to have the most trouble with these strange human concepts. Anyways, I really enjoyed the story.
Eqgz chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
Well- that was a delight to read! You say your idea was simple and so it was. But one of the hardest things to do in literature is to write a story CONVINCINGLY from multiple POVs. You pulled it off very well indeed. The only quibble I have was that some of the dialogue got a bit tiresome the fourth time around- but how you could fix that, I really don't know off-hand.

You kept all the characters in-character- in fact, you have such a good grasp of their natures that you were able to expand their personalities into believable internal dialogue, which most people fail miserably at. Hardly anyone can write convincingly from a digimon's POV, let alone a character as subtle and complex as Renamon but you also did that exceedingly well. Her more acute senses giving her more information was perfect- and something that most people wouldn't even think about.

Mostly I don't care for Takato x Rika stories because the season so definitely ended with Takato and JERI headed toward a relationship. (As well as Rika and Ryo, though with their strong personalities, I'm sure THAT pairing wouldn't last very long.) But you have described a perfectly plausible and convincing scenario that made the whole situation feel perfectly natural to me.

A superb job!
Vanui chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
This piece of writing impressed me a lot. The complexity of interweaving different points of view is a remarkable feat. I can't wait to see what you have coming.
Vanui chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Wow, a deeper insight from Guilmon than I expected.

Please do more of the story! It's really quite good, and it's hard to find good stories by good authors today, no matter what fandom their in, be it popular or unpopular.
Vanui chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
That Terriermon scene just made me crack up. Takato might want to see the doctor or something before he starts seeing worse things. And the Omake at the end me laugh out loud and my brother was like "What are you doing in there? Geez."
Vanui chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Lol, I must say, that was really funny. You definitely did not butcher that one.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »