Reviews for Sanity
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
lol Awesome! :D
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
in other words, he needs (ir)regular doses of insanity to keep him sane. lol. loved it.
banana D chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Hahahahahahahahaha! I loved it! I could so picture shiro doin that. XD
Miku Alli chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I laughed so hard my whole family came in my room asking what was wrong.. Anyways, great fic. lol
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I liked this! :)

Yeah, I guess it would be pretty boring after fighting Hollows, and then going back to reality.

Good thing Ichigo has Shiro to keep him sane! :)

I like the part where Shiro tried to molest Ichigo! :) Hehe, he is perverted! :D

Thanks for making this!

Anitoon3
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Haha! Ichi got attacked in school! Love your stories.

Strawberry-Ringo
j7nX chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Damn, this was awesome! I had so much fun reading it 'cause it was so funny in the end I totally cracked up :) Awesome, it surely lifted my mood :D
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I really loved it! Poor Ichi...can't get away from insane perverts!...
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
molesting attack? lol.
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Ha ha! I can so imagine this happening. A sudden attack on Ichigo's person that nobody else could see. To a random person it'd look like Ichigo was getting raped by an invisible entity (Shiro is just too cool to be seen). XD

Hilarious. And Ichigo's question about whether Shiro keeps in sane or insane... That requires a bit of serious thinking to answer.

Anyway, kudos to you for the awesome story. Thanks for the read, very enjoyable. Made for a few laughs. :)

You rock.
Kirtash8 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
XDXDXDXD This was so funny! XDXD Poor Ichigo, Shiro is the one that keep him unstressed XDXd I really like this drabble!The surprise molesting attack was so good XD And the reaction of Ishida also XDXD Very good fic!I'm happy you continue writing about this pair!*-* Bye!
hichigomate chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Don't you just love Hichi? He's the best ever! I love your random drabbles. Try not to laugh, try not to laugh, you're in a library...

I've missed reading the drabbles that help battle our own insanity. And I just heard about the new one-shot and I can't wait to read it!

Ayame
kunitsu chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was really great and I loved the ending
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
LOL i laughed so loud my mom came in and asked if i was doing drugs or something because i was so hysterical.

i always love your HichiIchi stories!

almost all of them are in my favorites
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Overshooting back into sanity 1) a thus far unknown scientific method of battling insanity 2) a plot point providing us with amusement at the expense of torturing our favorite protagonist.

Why not I say! :D

Although, I try to bury all the thoughts of sexually molesting rabid dogs. Ugh, where's the bleach...