Reviews for Elements
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Oh my gosh, I remember you from a loooong time ago in the KH fandom! I was browsing my favorite authors list and clicked your old pen name for nostalgia's sake...I had no idea you had another account. All the old fics are gone, eh? I can't blame you, everyone progresses as a writer, though I remember enjoying your old work very much. I haven't followed KH fandom in years but I'll happily make an exception. I hope you add more new work someday! I enjoyed this, the tone is different from what I remember of your old stuff, more abstract I think...? Vivid, in a good way. Though it's been so long it's hard to remember...years...I feel old now...

Sorry for rambling, hope you put up more stuff on either account! :D
WinterTurndra chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awww beautifully descriptive _ & so true but do they see it that way? Nooo stupid xemnes lol huh it's coincidental that fire needs wind to grow & xaldin was the one who mentored axel heh. Poor axel : /
KingdomHeartsfan chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was really meaningful and cool. I loved reading it.
Rebecca Cunningham chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I really like this story, about each Org. XIII member and their elemental powers. Faving this.
Anarane Faelivrin chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I - uh - wow. 8D I freaking love this! This sums up the Organization perfectly. Seriously. My favourite bit is the ending. -nod- And the beginning line is awesome, too.

... :D
Blackrow Halls chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Dude, this story was cool, I like all the elemental descriptions and how they work together and against eachother at the end.
kikofreako chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I liked it. Some of the concepts could be difficult to weave together, but you did it well. :)

-Akiko
Static Lull chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This seems like a brilliant character study. I think you've gotten all of them down pretty well, and the ending was just genius. I mean, really. The connections were perfect.
Rising Dusk chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Sounds good~ I didn't completely understand it, but it still sounded good~ I likey it~