Reviews for Tenko no Renkinjutsushi
Potterformers chapter 2 . 3/29
Just translate your English words using Google Translate and your gold
Sanity and Katlin chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
I think my main problem with this story so far, and really it's not a big one considering I am enjoying it alot, is that rather than not, as you said, retelling one of the existing stories, you've seemed to have simply stuck Ed's story to Naruto with cut and paste. Now yes, there are some differences obviously, but a lot of the major points are mirror images of the FMA manga/FMA Brotherhood anime.

Either way though, I do hope that you continue this story -'

Loner Kid chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Interesting...anyway, I really hoped Envy can show up. He's my favorite! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Pleaseeeee! Pleeeeewaaaaaasssse update!
violettruth chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
this is a good idea, i hope it hasn't been abandoned... I'm glad that this crossover has some originality, which is rare in any fanfiction normaly. I'm also glad that oro won't be an alchemist, that just sounds like an impossible, inconceivable nightmare. I also loved Mizuki's death. It was so fitting!
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
You know, actually the lines of Naruto learning Alchemy from Kyuubi could go along the lines of something else. What if there was like, a 'crack' or something in the seal, that let part of the Kyuubi's 'knowledge' or 'memories' through, that then was let out through the only possible way, Naruto. And so, Naruto ends up becoming a little more knowledgable about Alchemy each night.
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Interesting story and I'm looking forward to reading more. What did the Kyuubi mean by playing god? Did Naruto try to bring Kushina back to life?
SkaryFreddy chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hey a good super powered Naruto fanfiction it's called Black Flames Dance in the Wind: Rise of Naruto. By the way live your stories especially Shattered Eyes
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I like keep it coming
Bane WolfBlood chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Please update soon!
Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
This is THE best fullmetal alchemist fic I've read! Keep the chapters coming!
LockedKeye chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
So Lust has red hair...Kushina?
Ethorin chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
this story is intriguing!