Reviews for Tenko no Renkinjutsushi
Ethorin chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
this story is intriguing!
Slayer End chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
...And the fun begins.

Reviewer 100.

Forever Signed in Blood,

Slayer End
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Well, I won't flame you as your writing is too good for that. However, just as godlike Naruto drives you nuts and your beta hates anime, I hate these kinds of stories. You have a great talent for writing, but just like shattered eyes, I am leaving this fic. Good luck, you have given me so many ideas and inspiration. Not to mention a goal to better my half assed writing. Hope this fic becomes as big a hit as I believe it will be.

-Chrono
NaruTayu FTW chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Hey man! love the story! it shows a great deal of promise...and by the way...i love what you said about the flames! very original...and i have an idea! theoretically...shouldn't Edward's brother, Al, still be alive...since his soul wont age in the armor...the only thing he has to worry about is rust...
Creepy Quiet Kid chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Very awesome story, and I can't wait for more. Glad to see Father's back in the game, as he's an awesome villain.
Generalfoley chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
This is, perhaps, the greatest Naruto/FMA crossover I've ever read, incompletion be damned. The both of you, Lithius and Immortal, are a great example of what two awesome minds can come up with. Again, great fic, virtually no spelling errors, and I have high hopes for this fic. I hope to see more incredible work, so keep it up, no matter what a person says.

The General
JC chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Great story

I hope you do not give up on it.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
...You frighten me. You frighten me very much. Naruto and Alchemy, that's just scary, man.
14thEternityNightMare chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Nice story. ] It's the best FMA/Naruto x-over I've come across so far. :3 Please update soon!
Khaotic Order chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
what did naruto lose when he tried to bring someone back to life
JC chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Great story

I hope you update soon.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
This looks pretty cool...

I'm looking forward to future chapters!
hordac85 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
excellent.
Lord of Murder chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
this is pretty good i enjoyed it.
vaayu chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
From what I see, Lust sounds like Tayuya(I guess that's tha Orochimaru connection) and Danzo is Wrath.
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »