Reviews for Tenko no Renkinjutsushi
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Well, I won't flame you as your writing is too good for that. However, just as godlike Naruto drives you nuts and your beta hates anime, I hate these kinds of stories. You have a great talent for writing, but just like shattered eyes, I am leaving this fic. Good luck, you have given me so many ideas and inspiration. Not to mention a goal to better my half assed writing. Hope this fic becomes as big a hit as I believe it will be.

-Chrono
NaruTayu FTW chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Hey man! love the story! it shows a great deal of promise...and by the way...i love what you said about the flames! very original...and i have an idea! theoretically...shouldn't Edward's brother, Al, still be alive...since his soul wont age in the armor...the only thing he has to worry about is rust...
Creepy Quiet Kid chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Very awesome story, and I can't wait for more. Glad to see Father's back in the game, as he's an awesome villain.
Generalfoley chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
This is, perhaps, the greatest Naruto/FMA crossover I've ever read, incompletion be damned. The both of you, Lithius and Immortal, are a great example of what two awesome minds can come up with. Again, great fic, virtually no spelling errors, and I have high hopes for this fic. I hope to see more incredible work, so keep it up, no matter what a person says.

The General
JC chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Great story

I hope you do not give up on it.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
...You frighten me. You frighten me very much. Naruto and Alchemy, that's just scary, man.
14thEternityNightMare chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Nice story. ] It's the best FMA/Naruto x-over I've come across so far. :3 Please update soon!
Kyubii's Shinigami chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
what did naruto lose when he tried to bring someone back to life
JC chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Great story

I hope you update soon.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
This looks pretty cool...

I'm looking forward to future chapters!
hordac85 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
excellent.
Lord of Murder chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
this is pretty good i enjoyed it.
vaayu chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
From what I see, Lust sounds like Tayuya(I guess that's tha Orochimaru connection) and Danzo is Wrath.
TheDemonJuubi chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
this story is turning out to be one of the best FMA/Naruto stories that i have read.5 stars keep up the good work

also i do believe that i know the identies of Lust And Wrath,but for the sake of the story i'll keep everybody in the dark
Thewolfofthenight chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
You're learning japanese as well? I'm takeing a college course on it...

If i were to guess, did naruto try to bring is mother or someone elsse back to life? thus makeing him able to skip the circle as he did see the gate?

Meh, i'm going to alert this and you better update this soon.. K?
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »