Reviews for Tenko no Renkinjutsushi
Kurama youko06hotmail.com chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Interesting story you got going here, though I can already tell that this will have more than a few readers scratching their head at some points. It just seems like it will turn into quite the epic to read, let alone write, so I won't be expecting updates one so soon right after the other. As to who the mentioned artificial humans are, I already guessed that Naruto went through something similar to Edward.

However, its more than likely thanks to the Kyuubi that he did not lose neither an arm nor a leg; but more than likely turned his mother, Kushina, into Lust. As to who Gluttony is, his description sounds too close to the original, perhaps the Tsuchikage? However, the mysterious Wrath... I already have a general idea as to who he is. However, his identity will probably remain the still quite the problem for some to 'root' out.

After all, if this one-eyed Wrath is anything like the one who appeared in the FMA anime, then he has to be someone in a pretty high position; more than likely in Konoha. As the rest of the other of the seven more than likely are people in high positions within the other hidden villages as well. Well, anyways, even if Wrath isn't who I think he is, I would more than horrified if he turned out to be Kakashi; after all, Wrath would need to hide his 'eye' from view, and what better way than an excused Sharingan eye.

Well, whatever happens from here on out, as this story is written, keep up the great work and I can't wait to read the future updates whenever you decide to post them. Until then, later.
Demonic Chair Stealer chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
I am excited about the story, and can barely wait for the next update. I also enjoyed how you integrated the two worlds together in a way that makes sense, and has some originality

But I do have one question, you mentioned that Itachi is a member of RENBU, does this mean that he will have alchemy in addition to his canon skills, or instead of them, mill the mangekyou be present.

Good start hopefully it will continue.
ominix chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
great work! keep it up, when is the next update?
Akira Stridder chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
hmm not bad...so almost everybody knows about alchemy..
TenWings chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
UPDATE!
ABitterPill chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
While you say it is not going to be like any other Naruto/FMA crossover, I am seeing a lot of echoes of the first few chapters of FMA in the beginning of this. I am assuming it will diverge more with time, but still, a lot of echoes here.

Wrath... Must be Danzo. The eye comment, the mention of a hawkish gaze, comments on Sarutobi... Danzo is where it all seems to point.

Lust... Honestly the red hair makes me think of Kushina. Yes, I know you said you were going more off the manga than the first anime, but I still think of Kushina. The only other redheads I can think of are Tayuya and the Fifth Mizukage. Though I suppose Lust could be entirely original too, but we shall see what you have in store.

At this point, I am a bit unclear if Naruto is still the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi or not, despite the Kyuubi's comments. It mentions having to pay the price for Naruto's mistake, and the white abyss mentioned makes me think they were before the Gate of Truth. The situation there is not entirely clear to me.

The way Naruto keeps grabbing his shoulder makes me imagine there is automail under that orange jumpsuit, even though that is unlikely in the extreme.

I have a question, though I suppose it might be explained next chapter: Naruto wants to join the Renbu, that much is clear. Though given he would be the only member, is he going to be functioning alone? That is hard for me to imagine. I am curious how that would work, really. The minimal rank required to join may be genin, but I cannot picture him operating alone in the Shinobi world at that level. I imagine he is still going to have a team for a while at least. Either that he trains with, or that will act as escort for him. Again, I am just not sure how the Renbu will operate with Naruto as it's only member. I cannot quite picture the (presumed) genin teams the same either. Naruto's overall test scores should change the team makeup some I would think. Not to mention outright better performance overall.

I have read a few Naruto/FMA crossovers, and to this day I have actually liked only two. This would be the second of that number. So I can safely say I do indeed look forward to seeing this story continue. I have many questions, but given your writing style I am going to assume you will answer most of them as the story progresses. If I feel the need to bring one up in the future I will do so.

Please keep up the good work.
colin chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Wrath is most likely Danzo with his bandages his Eye can easily replace his Deus Ex Machina that he has AKA Sharigan and it would give him similar ablities plus their warmongering personalities are quite similar. I really look forward to the next chapter so please update again soon.
Alehhandro chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
OMG... thats just so wonderful the SOFA! a fraking sofa with more angles than 3D beautiful
Lord Zero X chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
excellent chapter. All current homunculus will be characters of Naruto universe? After all Lust must be Kushina, Wrath must be Danzou or Madara.

You say that Orochimaru will not be capable to use alchemy, then that such to make this he's weak point in such way that he disdains the art.
Anomie86 chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
I have to say that the whole thing with Mizuki was interesting. Most people tend to have Naruto know about the 'evil plan' for the entire time, so it was nice to see that you guys were willing to do it differently. I like the memory that you put in about Naruto first meeting Kyuubi as well, it was also unique because most have Naruto act as if he doesn't fear the demon that has killed thousands. I am a bit iffy on the homunculi since I've never really been a fan of OC's. Although it does make sense that all the ones in FMA are dead and it would be little off to make all of them canon characters from Naruto. So, I don't think that I'll have much of a problem with these homunculi seeing as how you sort of need villans for a story. Oh, and I have to say that I loved this chapter overall. There were a couple of parts in it that seemed a bit useless, but they may be important later on and were fun to read anyway. Keep up the good work even if it does take you a long time to update again, I don't mind waiting.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
I had high hopes, but again, another let down.

Too much, too much.

Going way too far with the crossover.

This is too much like Fullmetal Alchemist, the only difference is there is no Star Alchemists, no Artesia, no Fullmetal himself, and all set in the Naruto-verse in the far future of the Fullmetal-verse.

I was honestly hoping for something a little more like how would the Naruto-verse react to a Naruto with the abilities of the Fullmetal following the canon line.

That is simply something that no one has attempted, adding things to the already existing storyline WITHOUT changing it with such additions as Homunculi and a plot that so far screams FMA.

Honestly, it that hard to ask for something so simple?

Embelishment is nice, but becoming routrinely overused to the point, I've actually already started a serious deliberations to retire and never return to fan fiction. There's simply no point at this stage in the whole thing. I want to see how others would do and what would have happened if just this was added without all the trappings.

I mean it is really starting to get predictable and I ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT!

Sorry to say I may not read this story anymore, but I do think you still have something with your other stories and I'm curious to hear as well as to what your beta will say about what I've said.

I truly am curious, but now I have to run, work leaves me little free time at this point now.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
What's your beta's opinion on Tenjou Tenge?

Either way, interesting and for once, no bombed out building to call home.

As for the Manga, I ain't very knowledgeable about Fullmetal.
Valkarious chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
A very interesting crossover definately wasn't expecting the Homuculus, looking foward to reading more kepe the good work coming.
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Interesting story. I like that your keeping abit to the canon while intigrating alchemy rather than just tossing it in and making Naruto godlike for it like most FMA crossovers. I look forward to seeing more and especially of what all he learns from Ed's journal and when he becomes part of the alchemy squad. I am tossing my guess out for who Wrath is. I'm saying Danzo, fits perfectly for the timeline.
geetac chapter 2 . 11/5/2009